Author Topic: JOE BIDEN TALKS TO GHOSTS IN HIS LATEST LIE  (Read 423 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JOE BIDEN TALKS TO GHOSTS IN HIS LATEST LIE
« on: December 24, 2022, 01:44:20 pm »
JOE BIDEN TALKS TO GHOSTS IN HIS LATEST LIE

Part of Joe Biden’s dementia has him thinking he can talk to dead people, like the recent conversation he had with a late Congresswoman or the chats he has with his departed son Beau. Part of his flawed character is that Joe lies and in his latest whopper, he spoke with his dead father and uncle.

Biden spoke to a group of veterans in Delaware on Friday and treated them to this clairvoyant bullshit:

“My dad, when I got elected vice president, he said, ‘Joey, Uncle Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge.’ He was not feeling very well now — not because of the Battle of the Bulge, but he said, ‘and he won the Purple Heart and he never received it. He never got it. Do you think you could help him get it? We will surprise him,’” Biden started.

“So I got him the Purple Heart. He had won it in the Battle of the Bulge. And I remember he came over the house and I came out and he said, ‘Present it to him, okay?’ We had the family there,” Biden continued.

“I said, ‘Uncle Frank, you’ve won this and I wanted to —’ and he said, ‘I don’t want the damn thing.’ No, I’m serious, he said, ‘I don’t want it.’ I said, ‘What’s the matter, Uncle Frank? You earned it.’ He said, ‘Yeah, but the others died. The others died. I lived. I don’t want it,’” said Biden.

https://defconnews.com/2022/12/19/joe-biden-talks-to-ghosts-in-his-latest-lie/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: JOE BIDEN TALKS TO GHOSTS IN HIS LATEST LIE
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 01:46:12 pm »
That TV series, "Ghost Whisperer" was based on his life, don't you know? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2022, 02:27:27 pm »
Biden is the classic definition of 'a crazy old man'. If you asked him about any of his stories he would deny ever saying it. Not because he is lying, but because he seriously does not remember.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2022, 11:40:36 pm »
"Part of Joe Biden’s dementia has him thinking he can talk to dead people..."

Well, when you're practically "there" yourself... perhaps you can...!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 10:47:28 am »
Merely conferring with his demons....

Nothing to see here, move along please.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis