Author Topic: ARMY SEEKS NEW IDEAS TO ENHANCE SOLDIER PERFORMANCE  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ARMY SEEKS NEW IDEAS TO ENHANCE SOLDIER PERFORMANCE
« on: December 24, 2022, 11:27:00 am »
ARMY SEEKS NEW IDEAS TO ENHANCE SOLDIER PERFORMANCE
soldiers training

Tue, 12/20/2022 - 13:46

In its quest to help soldiers enhance their physical and mental performance, Army Futures Command brought together experts from the private sector to discuss new technologies and emerging trends.

Over a two-day symposium, the experts from academia and sports and technology companies weighed in on optimizing human performance by focusing on cognition among people with physically demanding jobs, using wearable technology or analog methods to encourage desired outcomes, making healthy choices, and examining the role of data in enabling better health, precision and resilience.

The VERTEX—Human Performance symposium was held Dec. 7–8 in Austin, Texas, and hosted by the Army Applications Laboratory, which was stood up in 2018 under Futures Command as an innovation unit to mine the commercial marketplace for ideas.

https://www.ausa.org/news/army-seeks-new-ideas-enhance-soldier-performance
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: ARMY SEEKS NEW IDEAS TO ENHANCE SOLDIER PERFORMANCE
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 11:29:08 am »
I have one idea, go back to being a military organization instead of a woke social club.  :im waiting:
« Last Edit: December 24, 2022, 11:30:45 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson