Author Topic: 'I'm convinced that if I run, I win': This Republican has not decided if he will seek reelection in  (Read 502 times)

Offline libertybele

:rolling: :rolling: :silly: :silly:

'I'm convinced that if I run, I win': This Republican has not decided if he will seek reelection in 2024

GOP Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah has not decided yet whether he will seek reelection in 2024, but he is confident that if he does run, he will secure victory.

"I've faced long odds: Getting the nomination in 2012 was a long shot, becoming a Republican governor in one of the most liberal states in America, Massachusetts. ... So I'm convinced that if I run, I win. But that's a decision I'll make," Romney told Politico.

Romney, who served as Massachusetts governor from early 2003 until early 2007, lost the 2012 presidential election to incumbent Democratic President Barack Obama.

He won a U.S. Senate election in 2018, after having been endorsed by then-President Donald Trump. But after the House of Representatives voted to impeach Trump in 2019, Romney in 2020 voted to convict on one of the two articles — he was the only GOP senator to cast a vote to convict. ................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/romney-says-could-win-reelection
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Romney needs to run with Pence on the Benedict Arnold ticket!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mountaineer

Just go away, mittens.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online andy58-in-nh

Just go away, mittens.

Don't encourage him. He'll just sell one mansion, buy another in a state he hasn't lived in yet, and run for office there.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline EdinVA

I guess mittens will not run for dog catcher then..

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Don't encourage him. He'll just sell one mansion, buy another in a state he hasn't lived in yet, and run for office there.

Romney family as a whole have been experts on "carpetbagging" for 200 years.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Romney family as a whole have been experts on "carpetbagging" for 200 years.

...all the way to Mexico.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: