Author Topic: Search Launched For Missing 11-Year-Old Girl After Parents Fail To Report Her Disappearance For Near  (Read 303 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Search Launched For Missing 11-Year-Old Girl After Parents Fail To Report Her Disappearance For Nearly A Month

Holly Matkin
December 21, 2022
Cornelius, NC – The mother and stepfather of an 11-year-old girl who has been missing for nearly one month have been arrested for failing to contact police about her alleged disappearance, according to investigators.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) said the last “independent confirmation” of when 11-year-old Madalina Cojocari was last seen was on Nov. 21 at 4:59 p.m., when security footage captured her getting off of her school bus at her bus stop.

Madalina’s mother, 37-year-old Diana Cojocari, later told investigators she hadn’t seen her daughter since Nov. 23, but that claim came only after Charlotte-Mecklenburg School employees repeatedly contacted Cojocari to inquire about Madalina being absent from school, the Cornelius Police Department (CPD) said in a press release.

“After repeated contact, Diana Cojocari went to Bailey Middle School on December 15, 2022, and reported to the School Resource Officer, Madalina was missing,” the CPD said.

https://policetribune.com/search-launched-for-missing-11-year-old-girl-after-parents-fail-to-report-her-disappearance-for-nearly-a-month/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If she ran away, we know why! :bolt: 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

I think we may need some cadaver dogs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think we may need some cadaver dogs.
I think someone needs to make her dogs of parents cadavers. 9999hair out0000