Author Topic: Biden Admin Lawsuit Forces Arizona to Remove Shipping Containers Along Border  (Read 514 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Admin Lawsuit Forces Arizona to Remove Shipping Containers Along Border

Bob Price 22 Dec 2022

The State of Arizona agreed to remove miles of shipping containers placed along the border with Mexico. The agreement came as part of an ongoing lawsuit filed by the Biden Administration after Governor Doug Ducey ordered the makeshift barriers along the border.

Earlier this year, Governor Ducey ordered the construction of border barriers utilizing shipping containers, Breitbart Texas reported. The state provided funding for the project with a $564 million spending bill signed in June.  The bill dedicated funds to pay for physical barriers, additional public safety staffing, and more technology and public safety equipment in response to the border crisis created by the federal government.

In October, the U.S. Department of the Interior ordered Governor Ducey to remove the containers placed on federal land.

“The unauthorized placement of those containers constitutes a violation of federal law and is a trespass against the United States,” the letter stated. “That trespass is harming federal lands and resources and impeding [the Bureau of] Reclamation’s ability to perform its mission.”

The governor’s office responded that they were “weighing their options.”

“It took the feds since August to write a letter? If this is any indication of their sense of urgency, then perhaps that explains the problem we’re having,” Arizona Governor’s Communication Director C.J. Karamargin told the Washington Examiner.

As recently as this month, Ducey’s construction project continued.

As part of the lawsuit filed by the Department of Justice last week, the State of Arizona agreed in part to “maintain its cessation of activity on National Forest Systems lands within the Coronado National Forest.”

The State also agreed to remove all previously installed shipping containers placed in the Yuma Sector and the Coronado National Forest, the court document reviewed by Breitbart Texas states.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/12/22/biden-admin-lawsuit-forces-arizona-to-remove-shipping-containers-along-border/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The State of Arizona agreed to remove miles of shipping containers placed along the border with Mexico. The agreement came as part of an ongoing lawsuit filed by the Biden Administration after Governor Doug Ducey ordered the makeshift barriers along the border."

All I needed to read was the first paragraph.

This is what's known as "folding like a cheap suit".

If this is all we could expect from Ducey (and "Republicans" like him), I'm gonna play the devil's advocate and wonder if the incoming dem-communist Hobbs may actually do a BETTER job at protecting Arizona's citizens...?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What a dim bulb asshat. He's going to be out of office in a couple of weeks, let Hobbs take them down and get the blame.

No wonder there's so much voter fraud there, guy's asleep at the wheel.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"The State of Arizona agreed to remove miles of shipping containers placed along the border with Mexico. The agreement came as part of an ongoing lawsuit filed by the Biden Administration after Governor Doug Ducey ordered the makeshift barriers along the border."

If this is all we could expect from Ducey (and "Republicans" like him), I'm gonna play the devil's advocate and wonder if the incoming dem-communist Hobbs may actually do a BETTER job at protecting Arizona's citizens...?

So you know Ducey too?   :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

You got that right.  Ducey could have simply delayed until he left office, putting the onus on his successor to deal with the Feds.  But instead, his intent is to clear the way for an incoming Democrat governor who can blame the GOP for being weak on securing the border.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Ducey?

Offline Hoodat

Why is it that no one ever files a lawsuit against the Biden Admin for willfully violating Article IV, Section 4 of the US Constitution?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-