Author Topic: ICE blindsides Tennessee with plan to release 'single adult' illegal immigrants into state at left-w  (Read 174 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

ICE blindsides Tennessee with plan to release 'single adult' illegal immigrants into state at left-
NEWS
CANDACE HATHAWAYDecember 21, 2022

Tennessee Governor Bill Lee (R) announced Tuesday that Immigration and Customs Enforcement informed him about plans to release an unspecified number of "single adult" illegal immigrants into Tennessee, Fox News Digital reported.

ICE's plan to transport the "adult detainees" was not coordinated with state officials. Instead, the effort was organized by Tennessee Immigration and Refugee Rights Coalition, a non-governmental left-wing organization in Nashville that volunteered to assist with housing the illegal immigrants.

Lee told Fox News Digital, "We've been informed by ICE that they plan to release single adult detainees into Tennessee while they await court proceedings. This is irresponsible and a threat to the safety of Tennesseans."

"Furthermore, we already have a national security crisis at our border, and the Biden administration's attempt to revoke Title 42 will only incentivize more illegal crossings," Lee continued. "It's not compassionate to perpetuate a problem that leads to more exploitation and trafficking; 7,000 people unlawfully enter our country every day."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ice-blindsides-tennessee-with-plan-to-release-single-adult-illegal-immigrants-into-state-at-left-wing-advocacy-group-s-request-republican-state-officials-rush-to-block-unexpected-plan
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 05:29:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Didn't democrats shed massive tears of umbrage and indignation at Texas sending illegals north without warning? :headbang: 
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson