Author Topic: Boat with 21 aboard capsizes off the Florida Keys, and several migrants are missing  (Read 190 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boat with 21 aboard capsizes off the Florida Keys, and several migrants are missing

U.S. Coast Guard
David Goodhue
Wed, December 21, 2022 at 5:13 PM EST·

U.S. Coast Guard crews launched a search for two missing people the agency says were among a group of 21 whose migrant boat capsized Wednesday off the Florida Keys.

Civilian boaters rescued 19 people from the boat about 40 miles off the coast of the Middle Keys city of Marathon, the Coast Guard said in a statement on Twitter.

Four of the rescued were transferred to local fire-rescue crews to be checked for unspecified medical conditions. The Coast Guard on Wednesday declined to comment on the migrants’ nationalities.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/boat-21-aboard-capsizes-off-221319542.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Boat with 21 aboard capsizes off the Florida Keys, and several migrants illegal aliens are missing.

Fixed it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien