Author Topic: Climate Cultists Behead Iconic Berlin Christmas Tree In Eco-Protest  (Read 203 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY BREITBART LONDON ON DEC 21, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Climate Cultists Behead Iconic Berlin Christmas Tree In Eco-Protest

activists hack xmas treeClimate activists said Wednesday that they have sawn off the tip of the Christmas tree erected in front of Berlin’s iconic Brandenburg Gate.

The group Last Generation said two of its members used a hydraulic lift and a hand saw to cut two meters (six feet) off the top of the 15-meter (50-foot) tree and hang up a banner stating:

“This is only the tip of the Christmas tree.”

German police confirmed the incident. [emphasis, links added]

In a statement, the group said it wanted to highlight that Germany is so far only seeing the “tip” of the climate catastrophe happening around the world.

It called on the government of German Chancellor Olaf Scholz to do more to tackle global warming.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-cultists-behead-iconic-berlin-christmas-tree-in-eco-protest/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Climate Cultists Behead Iconic Berlin Christmas Tree In Eco-Protest
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 12:58:38 pm »
Why don't they do what has worked so well for them before?  Blame global warming on Jews. 888blackhat
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson