Author Topic: HERO COMMANDER OF SEAL TEAM 1 FOUND DEAD IN CALIFORNIA HOME  (Read 193 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
HERO COMMANDER OF SEAL TEAM 1 FOUND DEAD IN CALIFORNIA HOME
« on: December 22, 2022, 12:27:21 pm »
HERO COMMANDER OF SEAL TEAM 1 FOUND DEAD IN CALIFORNIA HOME
December 21, 2022 ·Carl Prine

US Navy Cmdr. Robert Ramirez III, the highly decorated commander of California-based SEAL Team 1, was found deceased in his home on Monday, Dec. 19, 2022. Foul play is not suspected. Composite by Coffee or Die Magazine.

The highly decorated commanding officer of California-based SEAL Team 1 has died, and officials are investigating whether he took his own life.

Cmdr. Robert Ramirez III was found deceased at his home on Monday, Dec. 19, and foul play isn’t suspected. He was 47.

He’d spent nearly 27 years in the Navy, rising from a recruit in Great Lakes, Illinois, to lead a SEAL team. He took command of the Coronado-based team in November.

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Ramirez family. Bobby was an outstanding leader, devoted husband and father, and a good friend to us all,” said Capt. David Abernathy, the commander of Naval Special Warfare Group 1, which manages all Coronado-based Navy SEAL teams, in a prepared statement emailed to Coffee or Die Magazine. “This is a [devastating] loss to our community and all who knew him. We will remain in support of Bobby’s family, friends, and teammates during this extremely difficult time.”

https://www.coffeeordie.com/seal-team-hero-ramirez
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 12:28:26 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: HERO COMMANDER OF SEAL TEAM 1 FOUND DEAD IN CALIFORNIA HOME
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2022, 12:28:45 pm »
 :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson