Author Topic: 40% of students at liberal arts colleges now identify as LGBTQ, study finds  (Read 339 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 December 19, 2022
40% of students at liberal arts colleges now identify as LGBTQ, study finds
By Eric Utter

According to a recently released report by the Center for the Study of Partisanship and Ideology, a center-right think tank that researches partisanship in academic and scientific fields, almost 40 percent of students at liberal arts colleges identify as LGBTQ.

The report, titled “Diverse and Divided: A Political Demography of American Elite Students,” stated:

Liberal arts colleges are the least politically diverse. Many have almost no conservatives, and thus very low viewpoint diversity. But they have high sexual diversity, at nearly 40 percent LGBT.

The data used to compile the report show that overall 23 percent of U.S. college students identify as LGBTQ, a percentage similar to that of a February 2022 Gallup poll which found that 20.8 percent of Generation Z identified as LGBT. (Perhaps the other 2.2% were “Q”s.)

Unsurprisingly, the report found that those who identify as ‘very liberal’ are substantially more likely to say they are LGBT and that white, left-wing activists are extremely likely to do so.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/40_of_students_at_liberal_arts_colleges_now_identify_as_lgbtq_study_finds.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
There must be a big market for nose rings and chains at colleges. ****sheep****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

There must be a big market for nose rings and chains at colleges. ****sheep****
Oh yes...lol.  I got a call yesterday from my niece.  She just accepted a job working for a VERY liberal northeast representative in D.C.  The rep. is a huge supporter of the LGBQ or whatever agenda.  Our family couldn't be more proud.  *****rollingeyes*****

Gonna be a rather exciting Christmas....

:3:

Offline berdie

There was an old song I remember..."I'm In With The In Crowd"