Author Topic: Karine Jean-Pierre Cannot Name a Single Thing Kamala Harris Has Done to Secure the Border  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Karine Jean-Pierre Cannot Name a Single Thing Kamala Harris Has Done to Secure the Border (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published December 19, 2022 at 4:40pm

Karine Jean-Pierre on Monday could not name a single thing Kamala Harris has done to secure the border.

Illegal aliens are going to flood over the border after Title 42, a Trump-era ‘remain in Mexico’ policy expires.

Title 42 was supposed to expire on Wednesday.

However, at the request of Republican officials in 19 states, U.S. Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts temporarily blocked Biden’s regime attempt to end Trump-era border policy, Title 42, according to Reuters.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/karine-jean-pierre-cannot-name-single-thing-kamala-harris-done-secure-border-video/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just think of that do-nothing as POTUS!! :scared smiley:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson