Author Topic: ICE training videos reveal agency lost track of 150K illegal migrants due to Biden admin's lack of p  (Read 192 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ICE training videos reveal agency lost track of 150K illegal migrants due to Biden admin's lack of processing

New excerpts from ICE training videos reveal the challenges faced by border officials due to the Biden administration's policies, which due to essentially "no processing," has resulted in the government losing track of at least 150,000 migrants.

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6317512221112
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
These squawking democrat mayors are about to learn an ugly lesson.  Is Biden more loyal to them and their needs or to his puppet master's orders.  I say the latter. :yowsa:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 03:29:01 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson