Author Topic: Attacks on grid highlight irresponsible Biden energy policies  (Read 94 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Attacks on grid highlight irresponsible Biden energy policies
« on: December 20, 2022, 03:01:04 pm »
Attacks on grid highlight irresponsible Biden energy policies
By CFACT Ed |December 19th, 2022|Energy|95 Comments
BY J. Kennerly Davis:

Late on the night of December 3, saboteurs fired their guns into the heavy equipment at two separate unmanned electric system substations, both located in a rural area of central North Carolina. The combined attacks knocked out power to about 45,000 customers of Duke Energy, the utility company that provides electric service to the region.

Company crews were able to make some repairs onsite at the two substations, but they had to haul in replacement components for the significant amount of equipment that was destroyed in the attacks. Crews were not able to restore power fully until Wednesday following the attacks.

North Carolina Governor Cooper denounced the sabotage of “critical infrastructure,” calling it a “serious, intentional crime.” State and local authorities are working with the FBI to investigate, but no arrests have been made and no suspects have been identified. These North Carolina attacks are not isolated incidents. On November 11, saboteurs attacked another North Carolina substation, knocking out power to more than 12,000 customers of an electric cooperative.

https://www.cfact.org/2022/12/19/attacks-on-grid-highlight-irresponsible-biden-energy-policies/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=attacks-on-grid-highlight-irresponsible-biden-energy-policies
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Attacks on grid highlight irresponsible Biden energy policies
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2022, 03:02:11 pm »
It's strange how the left believes in the diversity of everything - except energy. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson