Author Topic: Jan. 6 committee tears into Ivanka Trump for not being 'forthcoming,' memory woes  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jan. 6 committee tears into Ivanka Trump for not being 'forthcoming,' memory woes
by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
December 19, 2022 06:12 PM

The Jan. 6 committee chastised former first daughter Ivanka Trump for not being fully straightforward with the panel in an executive summary released on Monday.

Ivanka reportedly sat for deposition before the committee for about eight hours, but during that time she often exhibited a "lack of full recollection of certain issues" and was not always "forthcoming" as some of the other witnesses had been about her father's actions surrounding the Capitol riot, according to the executive summary.

“Ivanka Trump was not as forthcoming as Cipollone and others about President Trump’s conduct,” the executive summary said, “Ivanka Trump’s Chief of Staff Julie Radford had a more specific recollection of Ivanka Trump’s actions and statements."

One example cited in the summary included that Ivanka dismissed claims she attended her father's Jan. 6 rally at the White House Ellipse "to keep the event on an even keel."

"No. I don’t know who said that or where that came from," she told the committee tersely. Her aide, Radford, however, gave a lengthy answer appearing to contradict her, insisting that she thought "she might be able to help calm the situation down."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/jan-6-committee-tears-into-ivanka-trump-for-not-being-forthcoming
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Maybe Ivanka should have gone in wearing a Hitlary mask and tent and just kept repeating 'I don't recall'.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Ivanka Trump was not as forthcoming as Cipollone and others about President Trump’s conduct,” the executive summary said, “Ivanka Trump’s Chief of Staff Julie Radford had a more specific recollection of Ivanka Trump’s actions and statements."

I'm sure Radford wanting to find work in Washington again had nothing to do with her "memory"   :whistle: