Author Topic: BORDER CRISIS: Dem Mayor Declares Emergency Over The Arrival Of Less Than 1,000 Illegal Immigrants  (Read 274 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER CRISIS: Dem Mayor Declares Emergency Over The Arrival Of Less Than 1,000 Illegal Immigrants

An Arizona border county declared an emergency Wednesday as illegal immigrants needing medical aid strain the local health care system and an anticipated surge is expected to only make the situation worse.

Yuma County Board of Supervisors Chairman Tony Reyes cited the “stress” on local healthcare workers and made the declaration in anticipation of the expected end of Title 42, the public health rule used to expel certain illegal immigrants, while the area faces a surge in COVID-19, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and flu cases, according to a statement from his office. Title 42 likely ending on Dec. 21 will make an already record surge of illegal immigration at the southern border even worse, former Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott recently told the Daily Caller News Foundation.

“The projected increase of asylum seekers and migrants has and will continue to strain the ability of medical staff and local hospital resources to provide essential and necessary medical care to Yuma residents as well as the migrant community,” the declaration stated.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/12/border-crisis/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

The millions that have already applied for asylum or have snuck into this country will quickly take their toll. Sustaining that many ILLEGALS is impossible. Too many legal Americans are already suffering or just scraping by. 

I don't think people realize that we just may be fighting in our own back yards protecting our families and property from this ongoing invasion.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline BellyAche

There are already issues of need for legal New Yorkers in lower income communities and now this influx?!! NYC is will become ungovernable if this continues. People are starting to move out and the tax base will go down. And Mayor Adams wants to re-do large stretches of 5th avenue and update several parks, including Central Park! Perhaps shacks will appear in the Central Park meadow as was the case during the Great Depression. BUT.....
 9999hair out0000
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt