Author Topic: Andy Biggs: DHS erases 300,000 illegal immigrant entries  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Andy Biggs: DHS erases 300,000 illegal immigrant entries
« on: December 19, 2022, 06:16:26 pm »
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 December 19, 2022 10:19 AM

Just like that, according to GOP Rep. Andy Biggs, the Department of Homeland Security has erased the parole requests of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants seeking to burrow into the U.S. immigration system.

In a new letter challenging Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and his management of the border, which is under fire from several corners, Biggs has charged that the department is not fully complying with congressional demands for accurate border information.

Biggs, who is a border hawk from Arizona, said that DHS has not fulfilled demands for information on illegal immigrants granted parole into the United States.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/andy-biggs-dhs-erases-300-000-illegal-immigrant-entries
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: Andy Biggs: DHS erases 300,000 illegal immigrant entries
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 06:17:47 pm »
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 December 19, 2022 10:19 AM

Just like that, according to GOP Rep. Andy Biggs, the Department of Homeland Security has erased the parole requests of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants seeking to burrow into the U.S. immigration system.

In a new letter challenging Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and his management of the border, which is under fire from several corners, Biggs has charged that the department is not fully complying with congressional demands for accurate border information.

Biggs, who is a border hawk from Arizona, said that DHS has not fulfilled demands for information on illegal immigrants granted parole into the United States.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/andy-biggs-dhs-erases-300-000-illegal-immigrant-entries

What's a couple hundred thousand when you have millions coming across?   *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Andy Biggs: DHS erases 300,000 illegal immigrant entries
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 06:23:55 pm »
Oops...

FIre the SOBs who did this, and the ones who gave the orders. Prosecute for aiding and abetting violations of immigration laws. (about 300,000 counts)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis