Author Topic: Border Patrol 'defeated' as migrants pour into US  (Read 419 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol 'defeated' as migrants pour into US
« on: December 19, 2022, 06:07:39 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC_H2pTcPdg
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Border Patrol 'defeated' as migrants pour into US
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 10:50:53 pm »
All "a part of the plan".

The Great Replacement continues.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 10:59:50 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC_H2pTcPdg

Repeat.  National Guardsmen and Border Patrol agents that are allowed to fire upon our enemies! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 11:01:44 pm »
I just hope all the US citizens living near the border are fully stocked up on guns and ammo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 11:08:27 pm »
I just hope all the US citizens living near the border are fully stocked up on guns and ammo.

Unfortunately as they continue to overwhelm the border towns they spread into other areas across the country.  At this rate, IMO we're going to be fighting in our own backyards; especially those in the cities. Country folks have awhile. Had I only listened to my gut and moved out of this area.  I love our warm weather, but we've been inundated with ILLEGALS in the past and now we are starting to see a Muslim influx.  Yes, I know, I sound awfully racist, but darn it, I'm all for LEGAL Americans of different ethnic backgrounds but I am absolutely opposed to ILLEGALS.   I'm sick of the hyphenated American crappola too.  You're either an American or you're not!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2022, 11:19:30 pm »
Quite agree, @libertybele , and have considered they eventually could find their way even to our obscure little town.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2022, 11:55:39 pm »
bele agonizes:
"we've been inundated with ILLEGALS in the past and now we are starting to see a Muslim influx.  Yes, I know, I sound awfully racist..."

STOP doing this.

Remember Fishrrman's dialectic:
You may not be interested in the politics of ethnicity, identity, and race.
But the politics of ethnicity, identity, and race are VERY MUCH "interested": in YOU.

You must "work your way through the dialectic" and arrive at the correct conclusion, for the following reason, courtesy of Ayn Rand:
"We can evade reality. What we CANNOT evade are the consequences of evading reality".