Author Topic: GOP To Release a 100 Page Rebuttal to Jan. 6  (Read 390 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP To Release a 100 Page Rebuttal to Jan. 6
« on: December 19, 2022, 03:18:34 pm »
GOP To Release a 100 Page Rebuttal to Jan. 6

Sarah Arnold
 |  December 18, 2022 4:44 PM

House Republicans are planning to rebut House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol Hill protests when their findings are released this week. 

Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind) said that the GOP is planning a response that focuses on security failures as Democrats push to keep the momentum of the day alive 

In the 100-plus page rebuttal, Banks alleges that the Capital Hill police and FBI were underprepared, noting that the Jan. 6 panel has “never dealt with the serious issues” linked to security at the Capitol that day.

Axios noted that the GOP is planning to release its report at the same time as the committee. 

“The Republicans probed the Capitol Police and FBI's intelligence gathering and dissemination, as well as the insufficient training and equipment, were given to law enforcement — including by interviewing Capitol Police officers,” Axios noted. 

Contrary to the Republican’s report, the committee will focus on former President Trump, which Banks claims is “all about political payback” from Democrat's charade. 

Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the select committee’s chair, said that eight chapters of the report will be released at Monday’s hearing, while the release of the full report, including attachments, is expected on Wednesday. 

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/12/18/gop-to-release-a-100-page-rebuttal-to-jan-6-n2617286
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Re: GOP To Release a 100 Page Rebuttal to Jan. 6
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2022, 03:24:39 pm »
A stern letter?  At last at long last the republicans have found their spine!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2022, 03:35:54 pm »
Will there be large, bold fonts and exclamation points?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2022, 04:21:34 pm »
Will there be large, bold fonts and exclamation points?

With at least twenty-seven 8 x 10 colored Glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of
each one explainin' what each one was, to be used as evidence.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2022, 04:25:01 pm »
Rebuttal?  That is the wrong term and inferrence.

Response needs to be in full accusatory mode, and call out 100% of the bull shit. 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2022, 04:25:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2022, 01:29:29 am »
Who's the GOP editor?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2022, 01:38:13 am »
With at least twenty-seven 8 x 10 colored Glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of
each one explainin' what each one was, to be used as evidence.

Karl Rove will of course need to approve things first.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.