Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: Musk Applies Twitter Rules to Libs and the Poor Dears Lose It  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Morning Briefing: Musk Applies Twitter Rules to Libs and the Poor Dears Lose It
BY STEPHEN KRUISER 5:58 AM ON DECEMBER 19, 2022

Happy Monday, dear Kruiser Morning Briefing friends. Marquez has a weird habit of telling strangers that the Columbia House Record Club once put a bounty on his head.

We’ve been having a lot of fun watching Elon Musk troll and trigger the worst of the lefties ever since he bought Twitter. Early last week I wrote that it’s making for an entertaining finish to an otherwise yuck of a year.

It’s just getting better.

Musk temporarily suspended some liberal media hacks last week for doxxing and the tear-filled conniptions have been popcorn-worthy.

One of the briefly vanquished was Washington Post head case Taylor Lorenz, which Matt wrote about:

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2022/12/19/the-morning-briefing-musk-applies-twitter-rules-to-libs-and-the-poor-dears-lose-it-n1654691
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson