Author Topic: This is Buzz Aldrin's 2nd best landing: he landed that great punch on that moon face.  (Read 598 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Online Hoodat

When was this recorded?  Buzz Aldrin turns 93 next month.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

One of my relatives is a flat earther. I can understand Buzz's annoyance.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A small punch for a man, one giant blow for common sense.
You don’t become cooler with age but you do care progressively less about being cool, which is the only true way to actually be cool.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When was this recorded?  Buzz Aldrin turns 93 next month.

September 2002. Aldrin was in his 70s.
You don’t become cooler with age but you do care progressively less about being cool, which is the only true way to actually be cool.

Offline catfish1957

• The Conservative Rapscallion of the Carp Kingdom
  • Political Researcher
I think Buzz showed great restraint.  I'd decked the guy way before "coward and liar"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.