Author Topic: Biden Reinstates Security Clearance of Physicist Who Passed Nuke Secrets to USSR  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Reinstates Security Clearance of Physicist Who Passed Nuke Secrets to USSR

“Without the intelligence contribution, there could have been no Soviet bomb that quickly.”
December 18, 2022 by Daniel Greenfield 10 Comments

You’ve got to give the Left credit. It has an extensive agenda, a long memory and when it seizes power, it rolls as many of its agenda items, even the ancient ones, through the gate. Compare that to how little conservatives get done when in office. And how little of the things the Left does they reverse.

This is a seemingly unimportant example, but also a reminder of how comprehensive the Left’s agenda is, how it encompasses the past, present and the future. Lefties never let anything go.

And never pass up an opportunity to rewrite history.

The Biden administration has reversed a decades-old decision to revoke the security clearance of Robert Oppenheimer, the physicist called the father of the atomic bomb for his leading role in World War II’s Manhattan Project.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/biden-reinstates-security-clearance-of-physicist-who-passed-nuke-secrets-to-ussr/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson