Author Topic: ‘Sounds like blackmail’: Teen tracking Elon Musk’s private jet demands $50K or a Tesla to end threat  (Read 864 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Sounds like blackmail’: Teen tracking Elon Musk’s private jet demands $50K or a Tesla to end threat
December 18, 2022 | Vivek Saxena

Jack Sweeney, the 19-year-old college student who’s been tracking and publishing billionaire Elon Musk’s flight data, is now seemingly trying to blackmail/extort him for either $50,000 or a Tesla.

“What is your current demand relative to Musk. What will it take to go away and stop this?” CNN’s Michael Smerconish asked Sweeney during a segment Saturday morning.

“A Tesla or $50,000,” Sweeney replied.

Listen:

https://twitter.com/seanfracek/status/1603908450626453505

According to critics, this sounds an awfully lot like blackmail or even extortion.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/12/18/sounds-like-blackmail-teen-tracking-elon-musks-private-jet-demands-50k-or-a-tesla-to-stop-threat-1317899/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Looks like he's going to have to spend some time in the slammer to quench his thirst for a car.  This is clearly extortion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Looks like he's going to have to spend some time in the slammer to quench his thirst for a car.  This is clearly extortion.
Who is going to go after him, the Feebs, Department of Just Us? The democraps are very angry with Musk for taking away one of their toys so I doubt they will be very interested in looking into extortion against Musk.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Who is going to go after him, the Feebs, Department of Just Us? The democraps are very angry with Musk for taking away one of their toys so I doubt they will be very interested in looking into extortion against Musk.

What State does this clown live in?  I don't expect anything from the Feds.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

What State does this clown live in?  I don't expect anything from the Feds.
The state of entitlement.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The state of entitlement.

Prosecute the punk for Blackmail and endangering Musk's family.  He's 19.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

For $50k I suspect Elon could arrange for another solution.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

he he he....  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

Should we expect to start seeing stories about the dirt the the 'teen' has dug up on Hillary and clan? That would be a shame :whistle: