Author Topic: Liberate America's Children from Leftism  (Read 777 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Liberate America's Children from Leftism
« on: December 17, 2022, 10:48:16 pm »
Liberate America's Children from Leftism
#programming #brainwashing #publicschools #government #collusion
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/12/liberate_americas_children_from_leftism.html      
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Liberate America's Children from Leftism
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 11:33:04 pm »
Impossible, unless you're willing to close the public schools and just about ALL colleges and universities...

(having said that, I WOULD be willing for that to happen)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 05:03:15 am »
FTA
In the past, churches and community leaders could be counted upon to set good examples for all children.  Today, too many of betray their missions, responsibilities, and faiths.  In the past, Americans were taught that hard work and discipline would take them far; now they are taught that too much competition or preparation is a sign of "white supremacy." 

In the past, Americans were encouraged to sustain their spiritual devotion to God; now they are taught that they are merely "hackable animals" without souls or the capacity for free will.  In the past, science was understood as an objective pursuit of knowledge whose journey could never be complete; now science is either politically "settled" and no longer permitted to be debated or presented as proof of "capitalist indoctrination," racism, or rooted sexist beliefs. 

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 05:05:57 am »
FTA

For decades, leftists have been screaming, "Save the children!" in order to get their way on any hot-button issue.  In reality, they've been burying the children right before our eyes.  For those who understand what's happening, the only Americans who can "save the children" from lasting harm are those willing to fight back against the deadly world leftists seek to create.

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 06:01:25 am »
How do you save the children when you've lost the parents?

"EXTREMELY GRAPHIC 🚨  A drag queen wearing fake exposed breasts does a stand-up routine at an “all ages family-friendly” drag show in Austin, TX.  He makes a series of sexual jokes, receives a “spanking” & twerks in front of children."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/libsoftiktok/status/1603512564628987922

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 06:04:54 am »
How do you save the children when you've lost the parents?

"EXTREMELY GRAPHIC 🚨  A drag queen wearing fake exposed breasts does a stand-up routine at an “all ages family-friendly” drag show in Austin, TX.  He makes a series of sexual jokes, receives a “spanking” & twerks in front of children."  (Video)

I wonder if that's one of the shows sponsored by Tractor Supply... Yes, my redneck friends.... Tractor Supply.

All y'all need to dig into that and raise some hell... I already have... but it don't amount to a row of pins since they ain't up in here.

Offline art.prout

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 11:52:54 am »
I wonder if that's one of the shows sponsored by Tractor Supply... Yes, my redneck friends.... Tractor Supply.

All y'all need to dig into that and raise some hell... I already have... but it don't amount to a row of pins since they ain't up in here.

Just awful.

Sponsors included: @tractorsupply @spacex @mclennancommunitycollege, Central Presbyterian Chruch of Waco, Central Texas Metropolitan Community Church, University Baptist Church, Flaming Baptists, Lake Shore Baptist Chruch & more

https://www.publishedreporter.com/2022/12/13/op-ed-why-is-tractor-supply-onboard-for-a-family-friendly-drag-queen-pride-event-in-tx/

The local feed stores will be getting ALL of my business now.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2022, 01:38:25 pm »
Just awful.

Ain't it though?

The local feed stores will be getting ALL of my business now.

Good on ya @art.prout ... But do me a favor and call them boys up and tell em why. Go down to your local Tractor Supply and poke your finger in a chest or two... Call somebody in the Blue Haired Old Ladies' Committee at your church and make sure they know to send it up and down the gossip column... Make sure mothers and fathers damn well know in spades.

This should be such a stink in Tractor Supply's nostrils that they come beggin forgiveness groveling on the ground, and not be sure they'll get it.

This just can't be left to stand.

Offline art.prout

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2023, 11:52:33 am »
@roamer_1

Been tied up, sorry to be away so long.

I have done exactly that, to the highest manager in two locations.  I will not burden the friendly young clerks with the crap from the corporate menaces.  Most of those young guys and gals are truly there to help and have fun doing it.  Makes it hard for me to stop shopping 100%, I never want to see those youngins lose their jobs...

:thud:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2023, 12:33:16 pm »
@roamer_1

Been tied up, sorry to be away so long.

I have done exactly that, to the highest manager in two locations.  I will not burden the friendly young clerks with the crap from the corporate menaces.  Most of those young guys and gals are truly there to help and have fun doing it.  Makes it hard for me to stop shopping 100%, I never want to see those youngins lose their jobs...

:thud:

Wondering @art.prout , how those managers took the news? Are they catching any heat?

Offline art.prout

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2023, 12:49:45 am »
@roamer_1

Sort of what I expected.  They both pointed to corporate as the source of all of the 'changes' as they put it.

I could tell from the expressions on the faces, that they have been hearing a lot of feedback on this of late.