Author Topic: Oh look, Biden's cross-dressing, women's-luggage-stealing nuclear waste official also helped craft a  (Read 1161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Oh look, Biden's cross-dressing, women's-luggage-stealing nuclear waste official also helped craft an LGBT school policy adopted by districts around the country

Dec 17, 2022 · NottheBee.com
This is....sigh. I guess this isn't that surprising.

Sam Brinton, the non-binary former federal government official who is now facing the possibility of significant prison time, played a key role in developing a model school policy adopted in multiple states that instructs school districts to keep "unaffirming" parents in the dark about a potentially suicidal child's gender identity or sexual orientation.

Brinton, a biological male who gained notoriety for being one of the U.S. government's first non-binary officials, was recently fired from the Office of Nuclear Energy, an agency of the Department of Energy (DOE), after being charged with stealing airport luggage on multiple occasions.

Before joining the federal government, Brinton was in charge of advocacy and government affairs at the LGBTQ youth suicide prevention nonprofit The Trevor Project, where he helped craft a "Model School District Policy on Suicide Prevention" in 2019 along with the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, the American School Counselor Association and the National Association of School Psychologists.

https://notthebee.com/article/bidens-cross-dressing-womens-luggage-stealing-nuclear-waste-disposal-guy-also-helped-craft-an-lgbt-school-policy-adopted-by-districts-around-the-country-/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He/she/zhee/it was just being a good commiecrat creating chaos. :reaper:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

The Biden administration has become a jobs program for the unqualified, incompetent, and deviant
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Before joining the federal government, Brinton was in charge of advocacy and government affairs at the LGBTQ youth suicide prevention nonprofit The Trevor Project ...
So not actually gaining experience in the area of nuclear waste, then? Yet hired for nearly $180K per year for the federal job. Good grief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Now it’s starting to make sense to me.  He or she—take your pick—is a token pervert, hired to show how broad minded Biden’s bosses are.  Gotta grease the skids for ‘24, you know. (Sorry for the imagery)

Online goatprairie

People like Brinton used to be shunned (deservedly) by civilized people. Today people like him are celebrated by half the population.
Tell me how America today is better than it was half a century ago and more.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
People like Brinton used to be shunned (deservedly) by civilized people. Today people like him are celebrated by half the population.
Tell me how America today is better than it was half a century ago and more.
Keep in mind that Washington, D.C. is one of, if not the 'gayest' city in the USA, with 2019 estimates that just over ten percent (remember that number?) of the population there were one or more of the GLBTQ etc. crowd. Portland, Seattle, Austin, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and New York City have very large populations, too, with most sources putting Bay Area San Francisco at the top of the heap with 6.7% or so, downplaying the DC concentration, perhaps to downplay the influence there. You can bet your sweet bippie that those in DC tend to be in Government or positions influential to Government employees, and that is likely to be the reason such a minority lifestyle is so 'celebrated'. (well, that and having the goods on people on the down low who don't want to be 'outed'. At one time, such proclivities were considered a security risk, as they opened up possibilities for blackmail. I believe those possibilities still exist among the prominent and powerful who seem to be disproportionately deviant, and that such leverage is being exercised wherever possible to set policy that flies in the face of traditional morality

In case you're wondering why your town of maybe 1% gays is being subjected to the sorts of policies coming out of Washington that just don't seem appropriate for your particular wide spot in the road in flyover country, keep in mind that those relatively high concentrations of GLBTQ folks are in the cities that are setting policy, producing "entertainment" (and commercials), and that house corporate headquarters, and that their Overton Window is just in a different part of the building.

In-your-face, "flaming" homosexuals were commonly confined to more segregated venues, but the duration and concentration of such folks in those power centers has distorted perceptions to the degree that major corporations, in their rush to pander to what they perceive as a tenth of the market, shoot themselves in the proverbial foot by alienating the vast majority of non-GLBTQ folks out there who aren't as desensitized to or sympathetic to such lifestyles.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
So not actually gaining experience in the area of nuclear waste, then?
Yet hired for nearly $180K per year for the federal job. Good grief.

Actually, Mr. Brinton has a degree in nuclear engineering from Kansas State,
and a master's degree in nuclear science and engineering from MIT.

Mr. Brinton is a child of two Southern Baptist missionaries.
This could possibly explain how Mr. Brinton became sexually confused.
Sometimes, very religious people practice extreme religiosity,
not righteousness, or even basic humanity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Brinton

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online mountaineer

I know he had the academic credentials. I was questioning whether he had the real-world experience to justify hiring him.

Offline berdie

I know he had the academic credentials. I was questioning whether he had the real-world experience to justify hiring him.

Very true. Education doesn't always equate to application or ability.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Mr. Brinton is a child of two Southern Baptist missionaries.
This could possibly explain how Mr. Brinton became sexually confused.
Sometimes, very religious people practice extreme religiosity,
not righteousness, or even basic humanity.

Nope. Not for me. Do not believe one single word of it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He was raised by Southern Evangelistic preacher. He was raised by Mormons. He grew up in a convent of Nuns!
The media making fools of themselves, which they are already anyway ... LOL!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

Actually, Mr. Brinton has a degree in nuclear engineering from Kansas State,
and a master's degree in nuclear science and engineering from MIT.

And the administration couldn’t find anyone else that qualifies for the job without the freakish fetishes and thievery?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

He was raised by Southern Evangelistic preacher. He was raised by Mormons. He grew up in a convent of Nuns! The media making fools of themselves, which they are already anyway ... LOL!
It's everyone else's fault he's a felon, in other words.

Online goatprairie

Keep in mind that Washington, D.C. is one of, if not the 'gayest' city in the USA, with 2019 estimates that just over ten percent (remember that number?) of the population there were one or more of the GLBTQ etc. crowd. Portland, Seattle, Austin, Las Vegas, San Francisco, and New York City have very large populations, too, with most sources putting Bay Area San Francisco at the top of the heap with 6.7% or so, downplaying the DC concentration, perhaps to downplay the influence there. You can bet your sweet bippie that those in DC tend to be in Government or positions influential to Government employees, and that is likely to be the reason such a minority lifestyle is so 'celebrated'. (well, that and having the goods on people on the down low who don't want to be 'outed'. At one time, such proclivities were considered a security risk, as they opened up possibilities for blackmail. I believe those possibilities still exist among the prominent and powerful who seem to be disproportionately deviant, and that such leverage is being exercised wherever possible to set policy that flies in the face of traditional morality

In case you're wondering why your town of maybe 1% gays is being subjected to the sorts of policies coming out of Washington that just don't seem appropriate for your particular wide spot in the road in flyover country, keep in mind that those relatively high concentrations of GLBTQ folks are in the cities that are setting policy, producing "entertainment" (and commercials), and that house corporate headquarters, and that their Overton Window is just in a different part of the building.

In-your-face, "flaming" homosexuals were commonly confined to more segregated venues, but the duration and concentration of such folks in those power centers has distorted perceptions to the degree that major corporations, in their rush to pander to what they perceive as a tenth of the market, shoot themselves in the proverbial foot by alienating the vast majority of non-GLBTQ folks out there who aren't as desensitized to or sympathetic to such lifestyles.
In the old days everybody knew Liberace and Paul Lynde were homosexuals. Liberace was, of course, especially flamboyant.
But neither never made a big deal about being a homosexual. In fact Liberace successfully sued a British scandal rag that claimed he was a homosexual. Of course the publication was 100% correct, but they couldn't prove it. So Liberace won his case...even though the whole world knew he was a homosexual.
Brinton is an a**-clown. He shoves it in your face, and you're supposed to applaud. His downfall is gratifying.

Offline dfwgator

In the old days everybody knew Liberace and Paul Lynde were homosexuals. Liberace was, of course, especially flamboyant.
But neither never made a big deal about being a homosexual. In fact Liberace successfully sued a British scandal rag that claimed he was a homosexual. Of course the publication was 100% correct, but they couldn't prove it. So Liberace won his case...even though the whole world knew he was a homosexual.
Brinton is an a**-clown. He shoves it in your face, and you're supposed to applaud. His downfall is gratifying.
The Reagans were close friends with Liberace, who himself, was a staunch Reagan supporter.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Facts are...the "Gay Community" is solely responsible for the gentrification of many rough neighborhoods in the District of Columbia...going back to the 1970's.

DuPont Circle...Capitol Hill...Georgetown.  All renovations by homosexuals.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald