Author Topic: L.A. Times Poll: 65% of Americans Oppose Biden’s ‘Catch and Release’ into U.S. for Border Crossers,  (Read 244 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
L.A. Times Poll: 65% of Americans Oppose Biden’s ‘Catch and Release’ into U.S. for Border Crossers, Illegal Aliens.
BINDER16 Dec 2022235

A majority of Americans oppose President Joe Biden’s expansive “Catch and Release” network releasing tens of thousands of border crossers into American towns and cities every month, a new poll finds.

According to the latest Los Angeles Times/YouGov poll, 65 percent of Americans said Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) ought to be either detaining border crossers and illegal aliens or immediately deporting them to their native countries after they arrive at the United States-Mexico border.

Fewer than 2 in 10 Americans said they support Biden’s Catch and Release network.

Of that 65 percent majority, 42 percent said border crossers and illegal aliens should be required to wait out their asylum hearings in their native country, while 23 percent said they should be detained in the United States while awaiting their asylum hearings.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/16/la-times-poll-65-americans-oppose-bidens-catch-release-u-s-border-crossers-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
So what?  This administration doesn't care what American citizens think on the subject. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

So what?  This administration doesn't care what American citizens think on the subject. **nononono*

And those crossing the border are meant to replace that 65%
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy