Author Topic: Germany’s Gas Reserves ‘Emptying At Record Speed’ As Green Energy Fails  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PIERRE GOSSELIN ON DEC 16, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Germany’s Gas Reserves ‘Emptying At Record Speed’ As Green Energy Fails

natural gasGermany’s gas reserves are emptying at record speed: 1% per day as the current wind/solar energy lull means more gas gets burned for electricity, heating.

Pleiteticker.de here reports how Germany’s natural gas reserves “are emptying at record speed” because wind and solar power have been on the scarce side over the past few weeks. [emphasis, links added]

This means gas turbines have had to jump in to pick up the slack in electricity production – not one the German government had hoped as it wrestles with the heightening energy crisis.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/germanys-gas-reserves-emptying-at-record-speed-as-green-energy-fails/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Some people refuse to listen to reason so they must be shown. Could this be the beginning of the end for this "green" energy hoax?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is not a flaw, this is a feature.

The Green Economy is the trojan horse for world depopulation.
The Republic is lost.