Author Topic: San Francisco police union sounds alarm on staffing shortage: 'We're already in a crisis'  (Read 332 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
San Francisco police union sounds alarm on staffing shortage: 'We're already in a crisis'
Story by Madeline Coggins • 34m ago

The San Francisco Police Department is warning the city could see a loss of 300 officers by the end of December, resulting in the department being short over 800 officers heading into 2023.

An SFPD union representative responded to the news Friday, warning the department staffing shortage is already at a "crisis" level.

"We're already in a crisis. We're not considering it. We're already here," San Francisco Police Officers Association's Lt. Tracy McCray said on "Fox & Friends First."

McCray outlined numerous reasons for the staffing shortage, largely pointing to the treatment of law enforcement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san-francisco-police-union-sounds-alarm-on-staffing-shortage-we-re-already-in-a-crisis/ar-AA15ntaa?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9e8cbd200b47476eb0609593b6878619
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
San Fransicko had better hurry and find a way to make sure illegal aliens are protected from crime. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Well, San Fran got what it wanted (good and hard) by defunding the police.  Now it can dump those freed funds into "social services" and "community programs" to solve the crime problem at its "root source."

Right?

:facepalm2:
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus