Author Topic: TSA grilled in Senate hearing one policy allowing illegal immigrants to use warrants for travel  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Sara A. Carter
Published 8 seconds ago on December 16, 2022By Sara Carter 
TSA grilled in Senate hearing one policy allowing illegal immigrants to use warrants for travel

On Thursday, the head of the Transportation Security Administration admitted illegal immigrants have been boarding planes by using a type of warrant as identification. In only this calendar year, nearly 1,000 known migrants have traveled without proper identification.

The warrants are not criminal arrest warrants, but rather, represent “civil immigration enforcement” arrest warrants. During a Senate hearing about the TSA policy which allows for the warrants to be used as a form of travel identification, Republican Senator Josh Hawley from Missouri grilled TSA head David Pekoske.

“How many individuals have presented TSA with arrest warrants or deportation notices and been allowed to travel this calendar year?” Hawley asked.

https://saraacarter.com/tsa-grilled-in-senate-hearing-one-policy-allowing-illegal-immigrants-to-use-warrants-for-travel/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson