Author Topic: Denver Mayor: We Can’t Handle Surge of Migrants in our City, It’s an Emergency  (Read 281 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Denver Mayor: We Can’t Handle Surge of Migrants in our City, It’s an Emergency

IAN HANCHETT15 Dec 20221,310

On Thursday’s broadcast of “CNN Tonight,” Denver Mayor Michael Hancock said that Denver, which is a sanctuary city, has had to declare an emergency over the influx of migrants it has received that is straining the city’s resources.

Hancock stated, “I issued the declaration of emergency earlier today because we’ve seen a steady stream, really over the last six days, we’ve seen over 472 people come to our city as we start to track the migrants after I activated our emergency operations center, just beginning to really stress our systems and really stress our financial condition in the city of Denver.”

He added that the 472 number is “just where we had the surge and that’s where we just started counting because we activated the emergency operations center.”

//www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/15/denver-mayor-we-cant-handle-surge-of-migrants-its-an-emergency/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
These democrat mayors sure have a tough time performing the way they sound.  They want people to believe they are compassionate, caring people toward illegals but as soon they get more than a few immigrants they want the National Guard to bail them out. :truce:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hancock stated, “I issued the declaration of emergency earlier today because we’ve seen a steady stream, really over the last six days, we’ve seen over 472 people come to our city as we start to track the migrants after I activated our emergency operations center, just beginning to really stress our systems and really stress our financial condition in the city of Denver.”

Poor baby! And just how much concern did you show over the hell that cities Texas has been going through? There a a ton of wealthy pro illegal immigration celebrities and others in Colorado, get them to pony up and pay for their beliefs because when it come to caring about your whining?

Offline Hoodat

But this is what you voted for.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

Poor baby! And just how much concern did you show over the hell that cities Texas has been going through? There a a ton of wealthy pro illegal immigration celebrities and others in Colorado, get them to pony up and pay for their beliefs because when it come to caring about your whining?

Perfect!!!