Author Topic: Here Are The Republicans Who Voted Against Reinstating Troops Who Refused The Vaccine  (Read 361 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Here Are The Republicans Who Voted Against Reinstating Troops Who Refused The Vaccine

Micaela Burrow
Reporter
December 16, 2022 9:07 AM ET

Four Republican senators joined Democrats in shooting down an amendment to a massive defense authorization package that would have reinstated troops discharged for refusing to take the COVID-19 vaccine.

The 2023 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) passed the Senate 83-11 Thursday night, and along with it a provision overturning the Biden administration’s service-wide vaccine requirement. Republican Senators Mitt Romney of Utah, Susan Collins of Maine, Bill Cassidy of Louisiana and Mike Rounds of South Dakota voted no on a last-minute amendment to the bill re-enlisting thousands of troops separated for refusing the vaccine mandate, collapsing the proposal 54 to 40.

“These were direct orders from commanding officers,” Cassidy said in a statement to the Daily Caller News Foundation, referring to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, who announced the vaccine mandate. “I voted to end the COVID vaccine mandate in the military, but it is not Congress’s place to intervene in the chain of command and set a precedent for military personnel to ignore direct orders.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/16/republicans-voted-against-reinstating-troops-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I wonder what dirt the Dems have on Cassidy?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Yep...wierd.  Normally a pretty reliable conservative vote.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bilo

It's just his outsized ego.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
“These were direct orders from commanding officers,”
Cassidy said in a statement to the Daily Caller News Foundation,
referring to Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, who announced the vaccine mandate.
“I voted to end the COVID vaccine mandate in the military,
but it is not Congress’s place to intervene in the chain of command
and set a precedent for military personnel to ignore direct orders.”

Internal documents that have been recently forced by lawsuits to be released
prove that Pfizer and the CDC knew
before the vaccines were given emergency use authorization
and released for use
that the vaccines caused the heart damage and other harm
that we are now seeing in many patients.

The results of an experiment by French researchers
that were publicly published before any of the lockdowns even began
proved that hydroxychoroquine and azithromycin given together
completely annihilates the virus!

This proven safe and effective cure for Covid-19 was shunned,
and the military was ordered to instead
take a vaccine that had already been proven harmful!

THAT ORDER WAS AN ACT OF WAR AGAINST THE UNITED STATES !!!

That order was given on behalf of a HOSTILE FOREIGN POWER !!!

Namely, the global corporate ruling clique,
and its agent, the medical/industrial complex!

When an order is given to attack and do damage to
our country's armed forces,
existing law already REQUIRES every service member
to refuse such an obviously UNLAWFUL order!

And now we have 54 senators (ALL the Dems, plus
Romney - UT, Collins - ME, Cassidy - LA, and Rounds - SD)
who want to STILL keep out of the service
the small minority who actually DID THEIR DUTY,
and refused to damage our national security!

Those 54 (plus all the administration officials who ordered the jab)
need to be seen as exactly what they are - ENEMY AGENTS!
And they should be dealt with accordingly!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao