Author Topic: The Biden administration is doing something about the border  (Read 265 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Biden administration is doing something about the border
« on: December 16, 2022, 02:53:55 pm »
December 16, 2022
The Biden administration is doing something about the border
By Michael Schmitz

Amazingly, the Biden administration has recognized that there may be serious illegal activity along our southern border and has finally taken action.

Untold thousands of illegal aliens are crossing the border daily, and a huge increase in those numbers is expected when Title 42, which authorized border officials to turn back illegal migrants due to COVID-19 concerns, is set to expire by judicial fiat next week, thanks to the notorious U.S. district judge Emmet Sullivan.

Faced with the unfettered invasion impacting our nation, term-limited  Arizona governor Doug Ducey has ordered the installation of a border barrier of stacked cargo containers topped with razor wire to fill in large gaps of President Trump's unfinished border wall. 

With over a hundred thousand Americans dying from drug overdoses, mostly from China's fentanyl smuggled through open border areas, Biden's DOJ has decided to do something to save America from this scourge...by suing Ducey to stop the alleged illegal activity of building the barrier, and, better yet, to remove it.

Hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens entering the country monthly, overburdening our welfare, schools, and medical systems?  No problemo!

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/12/the_biden_administration_is_doing_something_about_the_border.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Biden administration is doing something about the border
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2022, 03:11:18 pm »
Could the inaction on the Southern Border be part of a larger Globalist, Kleptocratic, US Chamber of Commerce campaign to lower wages in the US?

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Biden administration is doing something about the border
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2022, 11:14:43 pm »
Title:
"The Biden administration is doing something about the border"

Yup.
They're dismantling it...