Author Topic: Donald Trump Trading Cards Sell Out as NFTs Worth Over $500k  (Read 1413 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Donald Trump Trading Cards Sell Out as NFTs Worth Over $500k
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2022, 10:44:27 pm »
I've noticed our resident Trump supporters have been pretty quiet on this matter.... 

I reinterate,,,,,  Is this the Shark Jumping event for Mr Trump?

:silly:
I think we're down to one, now—one who has resorted to desperately trying to change the subject.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2022, 11:21:59 pm »
I think we're down to one, now—one who has resorted to desperately trying to change the subject.

Reminds me of a Lot Lizard who climbs into your truck and wants to have sex but when you say your not interested and tell her to get out of the truck, and she says, 'Well, fine then.' and she pisses herself in the driver's seat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2022, 01:45:42 am »

As a corporate head of sales put it once, "Customers are like sheep. You can shear them regularly, and they'll be happy you did it. But you can only skin them once."

But suppose you'd spent the $99/pop for the full set. It'd be time to cash in, no?

And that would be a handsome profit, not a skinning.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis