Author Topic: Adam Kinzinger Gives Angry, Sniveling, and Self-Congratulatory Final Speech on the House Floor  (Read 266 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Kinzinger Gives Angry, Sniveling, and Self-Congratulatory Final Speech on the House Floor
By Teri Christoph | 7:30 PM on December 15, 2022

No one else was going to throw Adam Kinzinger a going-away party, so he threw one for himself Thursday in his final speech on the House floor. Conveniently forgetting that his looming unemployment is due to the fact that Illinois Democrats gerrymandered him out of a job (thanks, Dems!), Kinzinger drew a hilariously wrongheaded conclusion about his time in Congress, whining:

Had I known that standing up for truth would cost me my job, friendships, and even my personal security, I would, without hesitation, do it all over again.

There was no one in the chamber actually listening to his speech. so there were, sadly, no laughs and guffaws at this nonsense. Kinzinger was fiddling nonstop with his wedding ring while making his remarks, which makes you wonder if he was dealing with a case of the sads over his departure — he’s been known to shed a crocodile tear before — or if he was actually uncomfortable with spewing lies. You be the judge.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1603500606097760256

more
https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2022/12/15/adam-kinzinger-gives-angry-sniveling-and-self-congratulatory-final-speech-on-the-house-floor-n674227
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I always knew the guy had a vagina, that piece just cemented it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I can’t believe what a miserable person he is.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Crybaby lost his job because his Dem buddies re-drew the Ill political map squeezing him out...Got my Rep Rodney Davis too....luckily Trump-endorsed Rep. Mary Miller won.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 01:20:00 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34