Author Topic: Thanks to Joe Biden’s alleged “new and improved Afghan Taliban 2.0,” girls above 6th grade are banne  (Read 162 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thanks to Joe Biden’s alleged “new and improved Afghan Taliban 2.0,” girls above 6th grade are banned from getting an education
DECEMBER 12, 2022 BY BARENAKEDISLAMLEAVE A COMMENT

The Taliban has banned girls and women from getting an education despite originally pledging (to the United States) not to do this when they retook power in Afghanistan in August 2021 after ousting an internationally-backed government that had ruled for two decades.

The Taliban breaking its promise to allow girls their right to education undermines months of international institutions expressing faith that the jihadist organization would not resume the brutality it implemented in the country in the 1990s.

It has been more than 400 days since the Taliban announced that girls beyond grade six weren’t allowed to go to school until the regime’s leaders make a longer-term decision, reviving memories of when the Taliban eroded rights and marginalized women from public life two decades ago.
The Taliban’s education ban and other policies regarding women has sparked strong condemnations by world leaders, including mainstream Islamic clerics. Even within the regime itself, there’s little unity around the ban.

https://barenakedislam.com/2022/12/12/thanks-to-joe-bidens-alleged-new-and-improved-afghan-taliban-2-0-girls-above-6th-grade-are-banned-from-getting-an-education/
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 04:03:41 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson