Author Topic: French Social Media Erupts as Store Clerk on Avenue Montaigne Reports Zelenskyy’s Wife Having €40,00  (Read 2453 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

French Social Media Erupts as Store Clerk on Avenue Montaigne Reports Zelenskyy’s Wife Having €40,000 Christmas Shopping Spree in Paris
December 14, 2022 | sundance

Olena Zelenska, wife of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, traveled to Paris France for a three-day visit December 12-14.  As reported by Le Monde, “Members of the Ukrainian government will also come, including Ukrainian Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal, and several ministers in charge of reconstruction, including Yulia Svyrydenko (economy), Oleksandr Kubrakov (infrastructure) and German Galushchenko (energy).”

However, social media has erupted today after a “reliable store clerk” working on the ritzy Avenue Montaigne, has reported that Olena Zelenska went on a Christmas shopping spree spending €40,000 euros in an hour. (citation) Previously President Zelenskyy’s wife was received by French first lady Bridget Macron.

If the reporting is accurate, the spending spree comes at a bad time optically, as Mrs. Zelenska’s husband Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy is simultaneously asking the European Union to provide more financial support for the embattled country.

Additionally, the Biden administration is trying to push congress to pass another $38 billion spending package for Ukraine to bring the total spent well over $100 billion.

Mrs. Zelenskyy Christmas shopping in glitzy Paris stores and dropping €40,000 while her husband bangs his tin cup isn’t exactly a good look.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/12/14/french-social-media-erupts-as-store-clerk-on-avenue-montaigne-reports-zelenskyys-wife-having-e40000-christmas-shopping-spree-in-paris/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hoping that this might be the bridge too far.
The Republic is lost.

Online DB

“reliable store clerk”

Reporting in the modern age...

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Smells like Russian BS disinformation to me...they've also been trying to stir up trouble in Germany.

Russian disinformation is demonizing Ukrainian refugees

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/12/08/russian-disinfo-ukrainian-refugees-germany/

:bs:
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 04:28:18 pm by Timber Rattler »
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hey,if you can't trust some random communist store clerk to tell the truth,who CAN you  trust?

I say "communist" because big cities in France are infested with them.

This is especially true when it comes to people like store clerks in expensive stores.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
“reliable store clerk”

Reporting in the modern age...

@DB "Reliable FRENCH store clerk in PARIS".

There is a better than 50/50 chance he votes communist.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
yeah yeah Russian disinformation, because it's not like we have any idea whatsoever where billions of our tax dollars to the Ukraine actually ended up **nononono*

Okay now I'll play the flip side, reports were that Zelenskyy was a millionaire before everything hit the crapper.

I just don't trust anything about all our tax dollars sent to Ukraine when there hasn't been on iota of accounting, nor do I believe the Zelenskyy's incapable of corruption.

Online DB

yeah yeah Russian disinformation, because it's not like we have any idea whatsoever where billions of our tax dollars to the Ukraine actually ended up **nononono*

Okay now I'll play the flip side, reports were that Zelenskyy was a millionaire before everything hit the crapper.

I just don't trust anything about all our tax dollars sent to Ukraine when there hasn't been on iota of accounting, nor do I believe the Zelenskyy's incapable of corruption.

Send weapons - weapons only.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Y'all are forgetting that Zelensky was already rich when he got elected.

It would be like Melania spending $50K on Christmas, a lot to us, but not much on their budget.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online berdie

She should have just shopped on Amazon, lol.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
French Social Media Erupts as Store Clerk on Avenue Montaigne Reports Zelenskyy’s Wife Having €40,000 Christmas f

French Social Media Erupts as Store Clerk on Avenue Montaigne Reports Zelenskyy’s Wife Having €40,000 Christmas Shopping Spree in Paris.

Paris has a large number of Communists living there.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Smells like Russian BS disinformation to me...they've also been trying to stir up trouble in Germany.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2022/12/08/russian-disinfo-ukrainian-refugees-germany/

@Timber Rattler

Why ah neva!

Don't forget,there are a large number of French and other nations communists living in Paris.

They are there for the socializing and all the "free stuff".

Offline bilo

That's it in a nutshell!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm good with that. Then, maybe the wife of the (reasonably wealthy before he was elected) President of the Ukraine could take advantage of shopping opportunities while she is lobbying for aid for their country in time of war without taking fire for buying things that she just can't get in Kiev.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DB

Do that and a Neo-Soviet takeover of Ukraine is a guaranteed thing.

Now,if you want to say "send no CASH",I can go along with that as long as we are sending weapons,food,medical supplies,clothing,etc,etc.

Wars are NOT won by soldiers wonderin what is going to kill them first,starvation,freezing,or infections.

Let their fellow Europeans supply them with cash to pay their soldiers so the soldiers can feed,clothe,and house their families.

"We",the west,MUST support their effort  to break free from bondage to the Neo-Soviet Union. Given that everybody seems to think that Putin is sick and possibly dying,it shouldn't be that long before he is no longer in office,and the new Russian leader can pull back and let "peace break out all-over" without losing "face". Putin can NOT do that without admitting he made a serious strategic and military mistake. A new President would have nothing to apologize for,and this opens possibilities.

The absolute MINIMUM you can say about a plan like that is nobody can call the new boss a warmonger or murderer of women and children,and chances are if a new President were elected and called off the war,a Nobel Peace Prize would be a sure thing.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 02:08:32 am by sneakypete »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
To assume whoever one day replaces Putin would end the war, that is a very false assumption.  Most likely, whoever replaces Putin will be a war hawk, most likely even more aggressive than Putin.  The Russian people are strongly behind Putin, so wishing for an uprising is not reality.  There is 100,000+ Russian dead, or so our honest news media reports.  But less honest is Russia's media, by a narrow margin, and they report a few hundred dead.  I figure it is at least 2-3 more years before Russian people start questioning what became of their sons? 

Most here do not know that most women in Russia have but one child and get quickly divorced.  They are literally living in a culture that has not existed for many decades here.  If a girl is not married by the time she is 18, she is an old maid.  Literally.  And she end up divorced in 1-2 years living with her parents trying to get by.  The husband moves on.  That is Russia.

So I say, 2-3 more years down the road, when there are 250,000+ dead Russians, the people might begin to wake up.  I say might.  But don't hold your breath.  Putin is here to stay for a long while, unless he gets taken out by a so called ally.  Again, don't hold your breath.

Ukraine needs to prepare for a major offensive coming in the spring.  It will be far larger than attacks to date.  Russia will feed huge numbers to the meat grinder.  If Ukraine survives the mass destruction in 2023, than they have a shot at holding off Russia.  But it will come to a culmination in 2023.  With Patriot batteries in Ukraine, manned by USA troops, I do not see how we avoid staying out of this conflict.  And the Patriots will be manned by Americans.  No telling how many special forces we have in Ukraine right this moment.  Thousands possibly.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Russia doesn't have the armor anymore for an early 2023 offensive such as the one last February, Putin is down to T-62 and T-55 tanks, and can churn out about a hundred cruise missiles per month.  It's true that he can send his mobiki into massive human wave attacks, like the red Chinese in Korea or Iranians against Iraq in the 1980s.  But the slaughter would be awful and he would not succeed since the Ukrainians have had plenty of time to fortify their northern border and "shape" the roads south from Belorussia and Belgorod.  And plus the Ukrainians would see them coming now, with NATO providing satellite and aerial reconnaissance.

Russia To ‘Modernize’ 800 Vintage T-62 Tanks Due To Ukraine Losses: Report

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/russia-to-modernize-800-vintage-t-62-tanks-due-to-ukraine-losses-report

The Ukrainian Army Captured Dozens Of The Russian Army’s Old T-62 Tanks—And Is Now Sending Them Back Into Battle

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2022/11/28/the-ukrainian-army-captured-dozens-of-the-russian-armys-old-t-62-tanks-and-is-now-sending-them-back-into-battle/?sh=3fed4db018d2
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline LMAO

Hey,if you can't trust some random communist store clerk to tell the truth,who CAN you  trust?

I say "communist" because big cities in France are infested with them.

This is especially true when it comes to people like store clerks in expensive stores.

Were in the article does it say the store clerk is communist?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LMAO

Seems I’ve heard that “Russian BS information” line used before on a story that turned out to be true
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
T
o assume whoever one day replaces Putin would end the war, that is a very false assumption.  Most likely, whoever replaces Putin will be a war hawk, most likely even more aggressive than Putin. 

@jafo2010

Yeah,because that has worked so wonderfully for the Soviets,both original and neo,Soviet blends,right?

The Russian people are strongly behind Putin,

Says who,Pravda?

so wishing for an uprising is not reality.  There is 100,000+ Russian dead, or so our honest news media reports.  But less honest is Russia's media, by a narrow margin, and they report a few hundred dead.  I figure it is at least 2-3 more years before Russian people start questioning what became of their sons? 

Never been to Russia and met actual Russian serfs/communist subjects,have you?

Most here do not know that most women in Russia have but one child and get quickly divorced. 

I don't know about the divorces,who  what woman wants to have children she can't feed,clothe,or give shelter to?

They are literally living in a culture that has not existed for many decades here.

Yup!

If a girl is not married by the time she is 18, she is an old maid.

Horse Hillary. Once again,take a trip to Russia and do some mingling with the locals. Russians are slaves to the state,and they all know it. Most seem to be unhappy about this,but like us,they don't know what to do about it.

Literally.  And she end up divorced in 1-2 years living with her parents trying to get by.  The husband moves on.  That is Russia.

State planned isolationism. "The state is both your mother and your father,and you don't need a man to be a family."

It's all about isolation and control. A single mother gets the same-sized apartment as a married mother,and has more room as well as more money from the state than the typical Soviet husband factory-worker could provide.

"Divide and Conquer".

So I say, 2-3 more years down the road, when there are 250,000+ dead Russians, the people might begin to wake up.

They have been awake for decades. So are we,and like us,the Russians know they are being betrayed and used,but really don't know how to go about changing things because their goverment insures isolation and mistrust.

I say might.  But don't hold your breath.  Putin is here to stay for a long while, unless he gets taken out by a so called ally.  Again, don't hold your breath.

I wouldn't bet money on that one. Especially given the Russian media reports about his health. If the neo-Soviets are reporting that his health is failing,it has already failed and they are trying to mentally prepare the population for another "Maximum He-Man Super-Hero leader."

Ukraine needs to prepare for a major offensive coming in the spring.

I am guessing that all the planning has already been done.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Were in the article does it say the store clerk is communist?

@LMAO

Did you miss the part about him being a French store clerk selling stuff like shoes in Paris?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@DB

BullBush!

We need to also send warm clothing including boots,medicine as well as bandages,etc,etc,etc,and food in addition to weapons.

Weapons are just a part of a war,not the end-all.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Y'all are forgetting that Zelensky was already rich when he got elected.

It would be like Melania spending $50K on Christmas, a lot to us, but not much on their budget.

I agree, but if true, you got say the optics are awful, considering the plight and hardships of the Ukranian people.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.