Author Topic: Media Blackout: 'A Christmas Story' Director Was Killed By An Illegal Alien  (Read 283 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media Blackout: 'A Christmas Story' Director Was Killed By An Illegal Alien

Though the 1983 movie “A Christmas Story” did not make much of an impression when it was initially released, it has since become a perennial holiday favorite with families across the country. We are not only treated to Ralphie’s hilarious quest to obtain a Red Ryder BB gun, but the film also reminds us at least a little, of our own childhood Christmases past.

While most of us are familiar with the cult classic, many may not know the tragic way in which the director of “A Christmas Story,” Bob Clark, died…He was killed by a drunk-driving illegal alien.

On April 4, 2007, as the 65-year-old director was traveling along the Pacific Coast Highway with his son, Ariel Hanrath-Clark, 22, when an SUV veered into oncoming traffic, causing a head-on collision with Clark’s vehicle. Both father and son died at the scene.

The driver of that SUV was Hector Velazquez-Nava, a previously deported Mexican national living in Los Angeles. He had 0.24 blood-alcohol level—three times the legal limit.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/post/media-blackout-a-christmas-story-director-was-killed-by-an-illegal-alien
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This makes my blood boil!! 9999hair out0000
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

THIS IS A TRAGEDY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED!!!

BUILD THE WALL -- DEPORT THEM ALL!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This makes my blood boil!! 9999hair out0000

Happened like 15 years ago.

Offline EdinVA

Maybe the folks in kalifornia should be more selective in who they vote for?

Offline libertybele

Maybe the folks in kalifornia should be more selective in who they vote for?

@EdinVA   This isn't just happening in CA.  ILLEGALS are raping, murdering, terrorizing, burglarizing innocent Americans throughout this country.  It's often not reported.  TX, FL, AZ, NV are all areas that see an alarming numbers of ILLEGALS -- many we then support with housing, food and medical and also they fill up our jails/prisons.  They haven't paid dime one into the system but they area certainly taking from the system.  How long do you think we can sustain that scenario, especially with millions being dumped into our country.  Back during the 'W' years, it was estimated that 20,000,000 ILLEGALS were here.  The number of ILLEGALS being counted today is roughly the same -- so how can that number be accurate??

WE HAVE A DARN CRISIS AT OUR BORDER AND THE IDIOTS IN DC DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!  Their solution is to push for amnesty.   9999hair out0000
« Last Edit: December 15, 2022, 03:32:42 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Happened like 15 years ago.

It is still happening today -- don't fool yourself.  Several million more ILLEGALS have come across under Joe, do you truly believe that they are just her for a better life?  B.S. @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA   This isn't just happening in CA.  ILLEGALS are raping, murdering, terrorizing, burglarizing innocent Americans throughout this country.  It's often not reported.  TX, FL, AZ, NV are all areas that see an alarming numbers of ILLEGALS -- many we then support with housing, food and medical and also they fill up our jails/prisons.  They haven't paid dime one into the system but they area certainly taking from the system.  How long do you think we can sustain that scenario, especially with millions being dumped into our country.  Back during the 'W' years, it was estimated that 20,000,000 ILLEGALS were here.  The number of ILLEGALS being counted today is roughly the same -- so how can that number be accurate??

WE HAVE A DARN CRISIS AT OUR BORDER AND THE IDIOTS IN DC DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!  Their solution is to push for amnesty.   9999hair out0000

True, but the unique thing about kalifornia is they not only voted for the people that made them a sanctuary state but then successfully got them on a recall ballot and the elected them again.....  They have had many chance to clean the decks and did not do  it so I have no sympathy...