Author Topic: Germany Will Turn Into A Huge Industrial Wind Turbine Junkyard, “If Government Gets Its Way”  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Germany Will Turn Into A Huge Industrial Wind Turbine Junkyard, “If Government Gets Its Way”
By P Gosselin on 14. December 2022

Share this...
Wind parks threaten to change Germany into an industrial wasteland and future junkyard that will stand as a monument to the greatest environmental folly of all time.

As Germany and Europe race ahead to eliminate fossil fuels and cut off their gas supplies, plans are being drawn up to reduce the hurdles against wind park permitting in a desperate bid to ward off catastrophic energy shortages.

That means more wind turbines everywhere, if the government gets its way.

Road through wind turbine hell

Last weekend I drove the road between the north German city of Aurich and the North Sea village of Dornum. One particular stretch (click on link) went through a literal jungle of wind turbines, rendering any natural beauty the region previously had to a grand eyesore.

For many once picturesque areas in Germany, this may soon be the green future. And because politicians are pushing to reduce the setback distances from residential areas, such eyesores will soon be towering over residents’ backyards.

Another example is presented in a talk by Professor Fritz Vahrenholt, where he shows the village of Struth in Thuringia. He reminds the audience “this is no photo montage”.  It’s the real deal that the people there today have to look at all the time:

http://notrickszone.com/#sthash.uBc77k0X.dyCnhsLQ.dpbs
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson