Author Topic: More Climate Misinformation and Factual Errors in the Seattle Times. Should You Care?  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
December 13, 2022
More Climate Misinformation and Factual Errors in the Seattle Times. Should You Care?
Perhaps I should not read the Seattle Times anymore. 

During the past weeks, there have been several climate-related stories and opinion/cartoon pieces that are just plain wrong.  Clear factual errors, or hyping/exaggerating the impacts of global warming.

And there are dozens of additional examples of profound errors in Seattle Times climate pieces over the years, several discussed in this blog.   Newspapers should be about communicating the truth, not advocacy of a certain politized viewpoint. 

The citizens of a democracy must be well informed about important issues of the day, with newspapers playing an important role.  As shown below, the Seattle Times is failing in its responsibilities. 

Worse than that, the Times has suppressed information contradictory to their problematic information.

Let me provide some recent examples.

https://cliffmass.blogspot.com/2022/12/more-climate-misinformation-and-factual.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson