Author Topic: Joe Biden on When Inflation Will Go Back to Normal: ‘I Hope By the End of Next Year’  (Read 377 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden on When Inflation Will Go Back to Normal: ‘I Hope By the End of Next Year’

Charlie Spiering 13 Dec 2022

President Joe Biden expressed caution when asked Tuesday when he expected inflation rates to go back to normal.

“I hope by the end of next year or much closer, I can’t make that prediction,” he said when asked by a reporter at the White House when he expected prices to go back to normal.

“I’m just convinced they’re not going to go up,” he added.

Biden delivered a triumphant speech after the consumer price index showed prices only rose 0.1 percent in the month of November and 7.1 percent from the previous year.

nflation is coming down in America,” he said.

This is the lowest rate of inflation since December 2021, when inflation rates began spiking after Democrats and Biden passed trillions of dollars in government spending.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/13/joe-biden-on-when-inflation-will-go-back-to-normal-i-hope-by-the-end-of-next-year/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe has hope after years in office of doing his best to kill hope.  Who'd a thought?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

Joe, you don't know your left from your right.  Hello, we were energy independent you evil ***  888mouth 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

We will have frozen to death by then, and so won't get to enjoy the improving economy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org