Author Topic: TEN Key Points From Kari Lake’s DEVASTATING Lawsuit Detailing Massive Failures On Election Day In Ma  (Read 616 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

TEN Key Points From Kari Lake’s DEVASTATING Lawsuit Detailing Massive Failures On Election Day In Maricopa County

Lake’s legal team demands the following relief.

An opportunity to inspect Maricopa County ballots from the 2022 general election, including ballot signature envelopes and the corresponding signatures on file with Maricopa County, prior to trial;

A root cause analysis and forensic examination into the causes and extent of the printer-tabulator problems encountered on election day;

Trial of all disputed factual issues;

An order striking all signatures on file with Maricopa County that are not the “registration record” pursuant to A.R.S. § I 6-550(A);

An order striking any invalid ballots or types of ballots on an absolute or prorated basis;

An order setting aside the certified result of the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election and declaring that Kari Lake is the winner of the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election, pursuant to A.R.S. § 16-676;

In the alternative, an order vacating the certified results of the 2022 Arizona gubernatorial election, pursuant to A.R.S. § 16-676 or 42 U.S.C. § 1983, and an injunction requiring that Maricopa County re-conduct the gubernatorial election in conformance with all applicable law and excluding all improper votes, under the direction of a special master;

Recusal of defendants Hobbs and Richer from further participation in matters involving the 2022 general election, including any new election and the review of any issues related to the 2022 general election and any new election.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/ten-key-points-kari-lakes-devastating-lawsuit-detailing-massive-failures-election-day-maricopa-county/

The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Having a Secretary of State monitor their own gubernatioral election would be like letting a MLB Team owner become Commissioner of the game....

Uhhhh...  Never mind.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Having a Secretary of State monitor their own gubernatioral election would be like letting a MLB Team owner become Commissioner of the game....

Uhhhh...  Never mind.   :cool:

I hear the handwringing behind Hobb's "oversight", but she should have stepped away and never come close.

And the jackass's that ran the show should be fired before they face a firing squad.

They knew this would be  tinderbox and they effed it up big time.