Author Topic: Biden Hostage Affairs Chief Calls Brittney Griner ‘A Patriotic Person’  (Read 542 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Hostage Affairs Chief Calls Brittney Griner ‘A Patriotic Person’

Warner Todd Huston 11 Dec 2022

The Biden official who met WNBA player Brittney Griner on the plane after being released from a Russian prison claims she is a very “patriotic person.”

US Special Envoy for Hostage Affairs Roger Carstens met Griner on the plane and described to CNN’s State of the Union host Dana Bash what the meeting and flight home was like after Griner finally escaped the Russian penal colony she was sentenced to, Fox News reported.

Carstens claimed that when Griner boarded the plane after being exchanged for a dangerous weapons merchant on the tarmac of a Russian airport, he told her that she could “have her space” during the flight if she wanted. Instead, Griner was ebullient and said she wanted to meet and talk to every person on the plane that had their hand in getting her home.

Carstens added, “And she moved right past me and went to every member on that crew, looked them in the eyes, shook their hands and asked about them, got their names. She was making a personal connection with them. It was really amazing.

Griner was convicted of importing illegal drugs into Russia in August, several months after she was arrested in a Moscow airport for having cannabis oil in a vaping cartridge in her luggage. She was handed a 9-1/2-year sentence for her crime.

Griner tried to appeal her more than nine-year prison sentence, but the Russian court rejected her attempt to get out from under the penalty.

Carstens told CNN that Griner was excited to be on the plane.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/12/11/biden-hostage-affairs-chief-calls-brittney-griner-patriotic-person/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Biden Hostage Affairs Chief Calls Brittney Griner ‘A Patriotic Person’
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2022, 12:31:52 am »
Uh-huh, provide ITs documented statements expressing this 'patriotism'.....for AMERICA, I bet that without making them up out of whole cloth there is not even one that exists no matter how far back in ITs life you look, however denigration and hate for America I bet you can find in plenty.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2022, 12:40:24 am »
Uh-huh, provide ITs documented statements expressing this 'patriotism'.....for AMERICA, I bet that without making them up out of whole cloth there is not even one that exists no matter how far back in ITs life you look, however denigration and hate for America I bet you can find in plenty.

I wonder if she/he/it denounced the USA in Russia....I won't be surprised if she/he/it did.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2022, 12:53:59 am »
'Biden Hostage Affairs Chief Calls Brittney Griner ‘A Patriotic Person’, let's not get carried away there Rodger.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2022, 03:01:16 am »
No evidence of said patriotism, of course, but we can't really expect honesty of a Biden administration employee, can we?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org