Author Topic: 320 Migrants Apprehended in 5 Groups at Border in Arizona  (Read 156 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
320 Migrants Apprehended in 5 Groups at Border in Arizona
« on: December 11, 2022, 03:13:05 pm »
320 Migrants Apprehended in 5 Groups at Border in Arizona

Ajo Station Border Patrol agents apprehend 321 migrants in five groups over the past weekend. 
BOB PRICE10 Dec 2022133

Tucson Sector Border Patrol agents apprehended more than 320 migrants along the border wall near Lukeville, Arizona in three separate groups. The apprehensions of these migrants from 17 different nations came as President Joe Biden prepared to visit Arizona but skip the border region.

Tucson Sector Chief Patrol Agent John R. Modlin tweeted photos of large migrant groups being apprehended over the first weekend of December. The Ajo Station agents apprehended 321 migrants from 17 nations after they crossed the border from Mexico near Lukeville. The migrants traveled to Arizona from three continents, Modlin stated.

The apprehension of these migrants preceded a trip by President Biden this week. The president’s team announced Biden would not be visiting the border region despite being near some of the busiest border apprehension areas in the nation, Breitbart News’ Charlie Spiering reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/12/10/320-migrants-apprehended-in-5-groups-at-border-in-arizona/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson