Author Topic: 700 Migrants Cross In Single Group into Texas Border Town  (Read 148 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
700 Migrants Cross In Single Group into Texas Border Town
« on: December 11, 2022, 03:09:54 pm »
700 Migrants Cross In Single Group into Texas Border Town

Eagle Pass Border Patrol agents apprehend a record-setting large migrant group.
RANDY CLARK 10 Dec 2022194

EAGLE PASS, Texas — A single group consisting of more than 700 migrants crossed the Rio Grande into Eagle Pass, Texas, and quickly surrendered to authorities. The group of mostly Cuban migrants entered the United States shortly before dawn on Thursday and were arrested by Border Patrol agents just north of the city. According to a source within CBP, the group is the largest single group of migrants to surrender at Eagle Pass.

The group of 704 migrants walked to a busy highway nearly one mile from the river just after 3:00 a.m. on December 8. According to CBP, the group of migrants included 535 Cuban nationals, 74 Nicaraguan nationals, 49 Colombian nationals, 31 Dominican Republic nationals, nine Peruvian nationals, three Ecuadorians, and three migrants from Mexico.

According to a CBP media release, 320 members of the large migrant group were single adult males. Nearly 200 in the group were single adult females. The remainder of the group consisted of 74 family units and 12 unaccompanied migrant children.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/12/10/700-migrants-cross-in-single-group-into-texas-border-town/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson