Author Topic: Bill Gates pledges $7 billion to control population and promote abortion in Africa  (Read 198 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Bill Gates pledges $7 billion to control population and promote abortion in Africa
Friday, December 09, 2022 by: Belle Carter

(Natural News) Big Tech mogul Bill Gates, co-chair of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, has vowed to spend more than $7 billion in the next four years to develop and implement innovative approaches to control the population and promote abortion.

“Constantly reducing maternal mortality, constantly reducing neonatal mortality, under-five mortality, that’s really the metric that drives our foundation,” Gates said on November 17 while speaking with University of Nairobi students on his first trip to Africa since the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic began.

According to the foundation’s website, this new commitment to support African countries is on top of existing Gates Foundation funding to multilateral organizations, including Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance and the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria.

“The big global challenges we face are persistent. But we have to remember, so are the people solving them,” Gates emphasized. Our foundation will continue to support solutions in health, agriculture and other critical areas and the systems to get them out of the labs and to the people who need them.”

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-12-09-gates-donates-7-billion-to-promote-abortion.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No one, much less Bill Gates, makes a $7 billion dollar charitable contribution, so what's his angle?  How does he plan to make more money off it. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson