Author Topic: Climate Hypocrite Kerry Says Americans Should Pay Carbon Reparations  (Read 235 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY STEVE WATSON ON DEC 9, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Climate Hypocrite Kerry Says Americans Should Pay Carbon Reparations

Biden administration climate ‘czar’ John Kerry declared Thursday that he would like to see American taxpayers fronting reparations for past pollution.

In an interview with the Washington Post, Kerry said “it would be great” if American taxpayers could step up to their reputation as being “the largest humanitarian donor in the world.” [emphasis, links added]

While Kerry can no longer avoid agreeing that China is the world’s biggest polluter, he avoided further questions on pressing the Communist state on its emissions by saying he had COVID and “couldn’t quite finish those conversations.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/climate-hypocrite-kerry-says-americans-should-pay-carbon-reparations/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Climate Hypocrite Kerry Says Americans Should Pay Carbon Reparations
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 02:26:11 pm »
I think only people who fly, or have flown, in private jets should pay all the reparations for all the excess carbon emissions they have created. :amen:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline EdinVA

Re: Climate Hypocrite Kerry Says Americans Should Pay Carbon Reparations
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 02:30:08 pm »
I think only people who fly, or have flown, in private jets should pay all the reparations for all the excess carbon emissions they have created. :amen:
:yowsa: