Author Topic: Sam Bankman-Fried Agrees to Testify Before House Financial Services Committee  (Read 152 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sam Bankman-Fried Agrees to Testify Before House Financial Services Committee

Sean Moran 9 Dec 2022

Sam Bankman-Fried, the disgraced former CEO of FTX, agreed on Friday to testify before the House Financial Services Committee under threat of a subpoena after a week of dodging.

“I still do not have access to much of my data — professional or personal. So there is a limit to what I will be able to say, and I won’t be as helpful as I’d like. But as the committee still thinks it would be useful, I am willing to testify on the 13th,” Bankman-Fried wrote.

“I will try to be helpful during the hearing, and to shed what light I can on: –FTX US’s solvency and American customers –Pathways that could return value to users internationally –What I think led to the crash –My own failings,” he added.

“I had thought of myself as a model CEO, who wouldn’t become lazy or disconnected. Which made it that much more destructive when I did. I’m sorry. Hopefully people can learn from the difference between who I was and who I could have been,” Bankman-Fried continued.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/12/09/sam-bankman-fried-agrees-testify-house-financial-services-committee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Even money he doesn't live to reach the stand......

Too much a dimocrat political libility, and would be within reach of the Hitlerly Death Squad.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.