Author Topic: Blackouts Will Trigger A People’s Revolt Against The New Eco-Tyranny  (Read 186 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ALLISTER HEATH ON DEC 8, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Blackouts Will Trigger A People’s Revolt Against The New Eco-Tyranny

nuclear plantWinter is upon us, courtesy of the Arctic blast unleashed by the Troll from Trondheim. We will soon find out whether we can keep the lights and heating on, or whether Britain is about to be plunged into a nightmare of energy rationing, rolling blackouts, three-day weeks, and untold human misery.

The proximate cause of our present crisis is Vladimir Putin’s despicable invasion of Ukraine and the resultant reduction in global gas supplies.

Yet the Government must shoulder its share of the blame: it prioritized reducing carbon emissions above all else, and neglected to keep prices low or to ensure the availability and security of supplies.

This winter may turn out to be a dry run for a much greater, self-inflicted disaster, a harbinger of a new normal of permanently insufficient, costly energy supplies that could jeopardize our way of life, upend our politics and trigger a popular rebellion.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/blackouts-will-trigger-a-peoples-revolt-against-the-new-eco-tyranny/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson