Author Topic: Calculating The Biden Border Body Count  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Calculating The Biden Border Body Count
« on: December 08, 2022, 07:31:09 pm »

Calculating The Biden Border Body Count

DIANA GLEBOVA
WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
December 08, 2022

Fiscal year 2022 was the deadliest year on the southern border recorded in U.S. history, with over 800 illegal immigrants dying in their attempts to cross the border, and a record-breaking number of Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) agents dying by suicide or in the line of duty.

President Joe Biden has yet to visit the border under his administration. In 2021, then-White House press secretary Jen Psaki said the last time Biden was near the border was when he drove by it as vice president in 2008.

On Tuesday, Biden told reporters he would not be visiting the border while traveling to Arizona, a border state, because “there are more important things going on.” The White House told the Daily Caller that Biden’s top priority is the economy, and that “anyone [who] believes that shouldn’t be” Biden’s number-one priority “should say that out loud.” 

The dire situation at the border led to four CBP agents committing suicide within two weeks in November, the Daily Caller News Foundation reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/12/08/biden-border-body-count-cbp-suicide/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson