Author Topic: Hanoi Jane: “If there was no racism, there’d be no climate crisis”  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hanoi Jane: “If there was no racism, there’d be no climate crisis”
6 hours ago Eric Worrall 45 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

Jane Fonda still bashing America and promoting bizarre social justice theories on the world stage.

Jane Fonda: climate change and the UN’s ‘racial sacrifice zones’

Actress Jane Fonda is trending on social media for the hilarious anti-science belief that racism and misogyny are causing climate change.

Today’s trend was sparked by a video on MSNBC in which Jane Fonda said:

‘If there was no racism, there’d be no climate crisis. If there was no misogyny, there’d be no climate crisis. It’s part of a mindset.’

We shouldn’t be surprised.

These are not original scripts penned by Fonda, they are lines recited from the United Nations who have put out headlines like: The global climate crisis is a racial justice crisis: UN expert in which the article says:

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/12/08/hanoi-jane-if-there-was-no-racism-thered-be-no-climate-crisis/
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 04:32:41 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Hanoi Jane: “If there was no racism, there’d be no climate crisis”
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2022, 04:36:02 pm »
... says a priviliged white woman.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2022, 04:37:16 pm »
It is racists, such as she, who keep stoking the "racism" flames.  For her communist friends she will, every now and then, add the ugly coals to the fire.  When I say racist about her, I mean communist, that wants racism to chip away at America.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 04:41:22 pm »
Who cares what the communist offspring of a communist has to say? Not I until I hear the phrase last words that is.