Author Topic: Kudlow: Trump Is in a ‘Ditch’ — He’s ‘Losing Support Left and Right’  (Read 1012 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kudlow: Trump Is in a ‘Ditch’ — He’s ‘Losing Support Left and Right’

Pam Key 7 Dec 2022

Former Trump administration economic adviser and Fox Business host Larry Kudlow said Wednesday on his show “Kudlow” that his former boss was losing supporters.

Kudlow said, “I want to clear the air. I want to get this out of here. I don’t understand what our former boss is doing. I love the guy, but I do not understand Kanye West hanging out with white nationalists, hanging out with antisemitic people, talking about ending the Constitution or postponing the Constitution. I don’t get it. I don’t know why he’s saying it. And if he says it, why hasn’t he given, you know, apologized for it or corrected the record or something? Because he’s losing support left and right. I hear it everywhere. Help me.”

Fox News contributor and former Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway said, “Look, this one’s easy, there’s no place for a seat at the table, let alone in a polite American discourse for the kind of white supremacy that this Nick Fuentes person who, like the president, I didn’t know anything about, but it took about 10 seconds to figure him out once I needed to research him. I’m very concerned that there isn’t a system in place where the president isn’t button-holed into sitting across the table at Mar-a-Lago, where a person isn’t vetted, and there are no surprises at the last moment.”

Kudlow said, “This business about suspending the Constitution because we learned there was free speech by finagling with Twitter. I mean, come on. You don’t suspend the Constitution. And he’s got to get off 2020. He just has to. He gave a good speech when he declared for president, although I think that was premature, but whatever. It was a pretty good speech. Since then, he’s just gone into a ditch. He’ll never climb out of it.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/12/07/kudlow-trump-is-in-a-ditch-hes-losing-support-left-and-right/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

A good opinion piece about Trump by one of his former advisers.  However, I thought that I had read that Trump did correct the media about his comments on the Constitution.

Conway weighs in on her opinion as well and I always thought she did a good job at having his back.

One things is for sure, Trump isn't going to change his ways and he doesn't think through some of the things he says. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A good opinion piece about Trump by one of his former advisers.  However, I thought that I had read that Trump did correct the media about his comments on the Constitution.

Conway weighs in on her opinion as well and I always thought she did a good job at having his back.

One things is for sure, Trump isn't going to change his ways and he doesn't think through some of the things he says.

I think the tide has turned against Trump...only time will tell.

He needs to stop the woe is me campaign and start talking about us as a country...but it may be too late.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I had initialy lost a lot of respect for Kudlow when he first joined the Trump team, but in retrospect he used his keen understanding of economic matters and (outside deficit reduction) good council.

He was one of the best in Trump's staff.

If Trump is our nominee, I hope DJT heeds some of the advice he is getting right now.  Otherwise November 2024 is going to suck.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

He needs to stop the woe is me campaign and start talking about us as a country...but it may be too late.

What about Briefers @mystery-ak  ---- do we stop the woe are Repubicans because of ongoing election fraud?

Or the J6 political prisoners asking for help securing their 6th Amendment rights  ----- is it time for them to stand down so we can talk about us as a country without distraction?

And, the Twitter/media BS ---- we all knew the FBI was orhestrating government-directed censorship to assist democrats with election/voter fraud.  Is Jean-Pierre right --- is this just old news and it's time to move on from this, too -------?

BTW,  President Trump does talk about "us as a country" ------- it is *all* he talks about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

The irony here is IF the left REALLY believe that you wouldn't be able to get them to say it if you tortured them. They would remain silent in the hope the Republicans and the RINO's would pick Trump because he would be easy to defeat.

There has never been ANYBODY that scares the 'murikan left like Trump. He can't be bought,he can't be bribed,and he can't be scared off.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
What about Briefers @mystery-ak  ---- do we stop the woe are Repubicans because of ongoing election fraud?

Or the J6 political prisoners asking for help securing their 6th Amendment rights  ----- is it time for them to stand down so we can talk about us as a country without distraction?

And, the Twitter/media BS ---- we all knew the FBI was orhestrating government-directed censorship to assist democrats with election/voter fraud.  Is Jean-Pierre right --- is this just old news and it's time to move on from this, too -------?

BTW,  President Trump does talk about "us as a country" ------- it is *all* he talks about.

@Right_in_Virginia

Good post RIV.  But doesn't bother you that we are getting comments like this from the likes of  someone so competent and generally loyal like Kudlow?  He was the star of the Trump admin. for good reason. 

Is there a chance that the relentless attacks on DJT are starting to wear on his sanity, and ability to formulate sound political judgement?

He gets my vote if he wins the nomination, but there does seem to be some small cracks forming in the MAGA coalition.  Why isn't he conducting more rallies, in prep of '24? 

Why isn't he refuting association with the likes of Kayne West, who obviously has gone off the deep end?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

Is there a chance that the relentless attacks on DJT are starting to wear on his sanity, and ability to formulate sound political judgement?

He has never had sound political judgement.

Why isn't he refuting association with the likes of Kayne West, who obviously has gone off the deep end?

I honestly think he was ignorant of it. Months ago, Kanye was a force from the right toward black folks... Hanging out with Candace Owens and speaking out against BLM...

BUT (and this is a big butt), that is no excuse. Technically it is, but it just moves the responsibility over to his inability to surround himself with good people (or listen to them)- Because he sure as sh*t should have a serious whammer-jammer, maybe even a whole team, handling his calendar. Mistakes of this magnitude should not be able to happen.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 11:00:43 am by roamer_1 »

Offline rustynail

Trump is in a tight spot.

@Right_in_Virginia

Good post RIV.  But doesn't bother you that we are getting comments like this from the likes of  someone so competent and generally loyal like Kudlow?  He was the star of the Trump admin. for good reason. 

No, I do not think that @catfish1957    (And don't worry about Larry.)

Offline Hoodat

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Right_in_Virginia

@catfish1957

Kudlow is a political creature. His whole life circles around when he needs to do and say to remain in power and increase his bank account.

After all,if he loses HIS political position,what is he going to do,get a job in a tire store changing tires? Assumming,of course that he could be taught to do that?

His whole life is based on and around being influential.

In other words,he is going to be in full support of whatever and whoever it is that he thinks will keep his boat floating,and this means that with all the 24/7 negative publicity Trump has been receiving from the people that fear him becoming President again,he is going with the rabbble because he knows that even IF he and they are wrong and Trump is elected,he will still have a job and position.

On the other hand,if Trump loses,he will be sitting in the catbird's seat.

There is always a chance of anyone becoming insane. How else can you explain the anti-Trumpers if the greed factor is removed from consideration?

However,the ONE thing that NOBODY has even accused Trump of being was someone with no self-confidence.

He gets my vote if he wins the nomination, but there does seem to be some small cracks forming in the MAGA coalition.

Gee,I wonder why,with 100 negative Trump stories being released and repeated each day that get intensive media coverage,and MAYBE 1 pro-Trump story getting released that gets ZERO mainstream media attention?

Why isn't he conducting more rallies, in prep of '24? 

Why would he? The campaign season hasn't even began yet,even though the "Anti-Trump campaign season" never really ended.

He just holds a few rallies for the faithful to let them know he is still in the game at this point. There is plenty of time for him to jump in with his guns blazing,and the longer it takes the more difficult it will be for the media to torpedo him.

Well,no sane politician is going to go out of his or her way to offend the supporters of ANY candidate that has followers,and this goes double for black candidates. There is no way in hell he can appear before the cameras and say he doesn't want the support of West or ANY other black supporter.

This is especially true with West,who despite ALL sense of reason,really and truly has a LOT of black supporters. Don't ask me to explain that one,because I am as bewildered about it as anyone.

Still,NO politician can afford to offend a group that large. Remember,despite DNC intervention in the election by adding votes when needed,West still damn near won. I can't speak for anyone else on this issue,but I was shocked to see that West got so many votes he damn near won despite all the last minute "mystery votes" that showed up for his opponent.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I honestly think he was ignorant of it. Months ago, Kanye was a force from the right toward black folks... Hanging out with Candace Owens and speaking out against BLM...

BUT (and this is a big butt), that is no excuse. Technically it is, but it just moves the responsibility over to his inability to surround himself with good people (or listen to them)- Because he sure as sh*t should have a serious whammer-jammer, maybe even a whole team, handling his calendar. Mistakes of this magnitude should not be able to happen.

@roamer_1

NO ONE was more shocked than me at the number of "black votes" that West got. Hell,he almost won the damn thing,in SPITE of all the last-minute fabrcated votes by the DNC and the massive support so many celeb/famous wealthy blacks threw behind the black Dim candidate.

Having said that,HOW was Trump supposed to tell West to go piss up a rope and THEN expect all those black voters to vote for HIM in the Presidential election?

I freely admit that if someone had said "all those black votes in the Presidential election" to me BEFORE this cluster Clinton in Georgia,I would have sarcastically said "What,you mean all dozen of them?"

There is now CLEARLY a massive number of black citizens that are fed UP with the DNC and looking for an alternative.

I SUSPECT a lot of this comes from the blacks seeing themselves displaced in political influence and political money by all the illegal aliens the left is practically paying to invade America. Given their numbers all over south and central America,I can see why the blacks are scared. It will be a whole new ball game once they outnumber the blacks.

Yeah, my PERSONAL opinion is I do NOT think the left's influence with the new "immigrants" invading from the south will last more than a generation because by the time this wave dies of old age,their children will be speaking perfect English and going into business for themselves,or taking management jobs.

By then it will be too late for the "professional class" of black parasites to regain power.

The sad part is that people WILL be people and as a general rule,people tend to favor those who look and sound like them,and any black that tries to remain on the "Welfare Train" is going to left behind with no political influence at all within a generation.

So will the "white trash whites",but for some reason you NEVER hear them being mentioned in the news or on the political tv broadcasts.

Offline roamer_1

@roamer_1

NO ONE was more shocked than me at the number of "black votes" that West got. Hell,he almost won the damn thing,in SPITE of all the last-minute fabrcated votes by the DNC and the massive support so many celeb/famous wealthy blacks threw behind the black Dim candidate.

Having said that,HOW was Trump supposed to tell West to go piss up a rope and THEN expect all those black voters to vote for HIM in the Presidential election?

@sneakypete

That's fair enough, and why I suggested that Tumpy may not have been aware of recent events. Kanye has been setting up to be a powerful voice... maybe better to say he IS a powerful voice among blacks. And that voice has been right-facing...

There is now CLEARLY a massive number of black citizens that are fed UP with the DNC and looking for an alternative.

I have seen that coming for quite a while. And I think it is true, though my bellwether is maybe a little weird...

I have mentioned for some time the interesting advent of redneck rappers in music, and I would encourage everyone to pay it some mind. Music is universal, and what is popular in a particular genre is a fair indicator of their fanbase's thinking, in a broad way.

Type in 'Reaction Tom McDonald Fake Woke' or 'Reaction Adam Calhoun Racism' into Youtube, and specifically mine the results for black reactors.

Now, I am not a fan of rap music. Nor a particular fan of these two... but the lyrics hold a whole lot of weight, and the reaction among black folks - The reactors themselves and comments down below - are nearly 100% on the right side of the fence.

There is something real, and massive going on in the black community at large that is even echoing into the projects. If you do what I said, you will see what I mean.

So will the "white trash whites",but for some reason you NEVER hear them being mentioned in the news or on the political tv broadcasts.

But MSM has less and less influence, and that ain't just with whites.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 03:38:55 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The DNC only cares about wealthy whites with advanced college degrees.  It's a smug mutual admiration club.

The Dems do take African-Americans and Latinos for granted.  Why is "systemic racism" still a problem in cities and states dominated by Dem politicians for the past 50 years?  The Dems have done little, except affrimative action window dressing, which helps a few, but not all.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Kamaji

The DNC only cares about wealthy whites with advanced college degrees.  It's a smug mutual admiration club.

The Dems do take African-Americans and Latinos for granted.  Why is "systemic racism" still a problem in cities and states dominated by Dem politicians for the past 50 years?  The Dems have done little, except affrimative action window dressing, which helps a few, but not all.

:thumbsup: